Pollen Chucks

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

Just a spot for my different closet hybrids. I'm always pollen chucking and every now and then I get lucky and find something nice.

Here's a hybrid I made over a decade ago. DNAs Purple Wreck x Dutch Passions Blue Moonshine at 3 weeks veg.

Pollen chucks
Pollen chucks 2
Pollen chucks 3

BombBP

BombBP

Damn those things are dense as hell through the middle. So are these pics over a decade old or is this a current grow from a strain you created a while back?
Thanks! It's the COBs. They're bad ass. This is a current grow of a hybrid I made years ago. I actually lost it but a friend had kept a pack stored and sent them back to me. Super happy because this is my favorite hybrid.

dan1989

dan1989

BombBP

BombBP

Update on the Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine. 5 weeks from seed. Going to have to up the feedings as they're getting a lil light.

2018 02 13 203954
2018 02 13 203853

Gorilla Glue x Long Bottom Leaf...not my cross but the same age and nutes. Only difference is these are under t5 and 60w of cobs.

2018 02 13 111529

incogneato

incogneato

BombBP

BombBP

My keeper from the starfighter x longbottomleaf is probably gonna be part of my first chuck. I have another pack to hunt through still too. The gg4 x longbottomleaf is the only one he sells, the rest were only freebies.
Damn, I got lucky then. Got em as freebies. Any lemon scents on your LBL hybrid? That's what I'm looking for.

incogneato

incogneato

Damn, I got lucky then. Got em as freebies. Any lemon scents on your LBL hybrid? That's what I'm looking for.
Yea, i had 2 phenos smell like lemonheads with a good cure. The keeper is more chemical solvent sour citrus. Theres plenty of lemon phenos to be found from the grows ive seen of it. I thought about keeping a male from my other pack and dusting a few things. Gg4 being one of them lol. Im also trying to get some sfv og pollen from a breeder to bx it with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom