Pollen..otto 2, Rio Negro Highland Columbian, Nepalease Watermelon Hashplant , From Centennial S

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

Have pollen from Centennial Seed Co. Nepalease watermellon hashplant, Rio negro highland Columbian...and last year's frozen Otto 2..others frozen too..oh..some pollen from an f1, Otto 2 x blueberry headband..soon pollen from rio negro highland Columbian x wapi o happa, and cross of Columbian x durbans. The wapiohapa and rionegro was ripe the end of September here in CO U.S.A...interesting..the Nepalese is just beginning to flower..

I need..rather, would like some blueberry or blueberryheadband pollen..eek ..or some seed! BBHB is my medicine..some of the crossing i have to live with..I have to eat/vape my mistakes..hehe...the Otto added a twist with is cbd..and ehtherial heritage... I'm not entirely certain I want to live with...

.I love plant genetics tough..With carnivorous plants, orchids, water lilies, occupying my attentions concurrent with dope growing..as it seemingly, and pleasurably has, since childhood..hilk..hilk,...

Latest posts

Top Bottom