Pollen Sales

• Thread starter Urban Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Urban Hippy

From time to time I come across a plant I would like to play genetics with, but the trouble lies with having access to quality pollen. With male plants becoming fewer in number than in the past and questionable quality for a a closet chucker.
Is there any one out there that sells pollen from some of our favourite strains that can be kept in the fridge and used on a wants to basis by casual pollen tossers.

true grit

true grit

Not a bad idea, i think more so lotta cats don't wanna give up the pollen from some genetics as most willing to do the work to collect it are actual breeders.

Recently ive been trying to collect pollen on a storable/usable scale, and its a bit tougher than i expected, learning process for a newb like me but a bit more effort (especially on reversals) than i expected.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I posted this idea around a yr and a half ago ... mixed feelings about it ..but its happening ..just proper storage and shipping ...good to know ... Here's a few guys to dream about ...Be on the look out for WHO'S YOUR DADDY
ALG2Pollen 001
ALIEN GRAPEVINE

suomynona

suomynona

I toss most my males, only save select ones, but i too love it. Its harder to get a good male now than ten years ago. Mainly because so many genes have s1 in them now, least thats my theory. Back in the day you could almost pollen chuck any solid male and get really good solid seeds. @Medusa

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I need a separate area as I always get nervous and pull from flower to early and my sacs never open :)

Thats why theres a market for it ... especially everyone going legal ..lots of people want to play ...but need guidance.. Been talking to alot ...they have no idea there is a male and female lol Oh lord is this going to be a mess ...they will always need weed ...they think there just going to grow a plant..... Important would be someone u trust doing the collecting ... ...I run every male thru my garden ...there beautiful...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Kinda mixed feeling on that would prefer to collect my own pollen don't wanna feel like someone owns my cross but none the less that's just me . I'm smart enough to know that there will be a giant market for it like fem seeds , suppose if ya just wanna make some f2,s to keep the strain in seed form it would be beneficial

Top Bottom