Pollen??

• Thread starter 666elsie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

I have a male Hindu Kush [auto] soon to start pissing,my bud said freeze the plant?? I would question this method.
these autos are a hearty bunch.
I'm looking to cross him with an early finishing Hash plant!!

T

tribalmeds

dont freeze the plant just he pollen collect the pollen put a bag over him or a banana branch and ether let the pollen fall of or shake it up a little then u can store it in the freezer if u want to when you are ready to do the dirty deed use a qtip to apply the pollen u can also do a targeted pollination to

T

Teddy KGB

Use a piece of wax paper & collect the pollen on it. Just lean the boy over the wax paper & tap the stem. Any mature pollen sacs will dump the yellow pollen on the wax paper. Put it in a dry place for a couple of days to dry completely. Moisture is your enemy at this point. When it's dry fold the wax paper up & label it with a date & place it in a container in the freezer. I use the lillte dessicant packs that come in electronics parts to keep moisture out. The packets will keep for a long time. I've used some that was 1 yr old & it still worked. Keep it dry & in a light proof container in the freezer. Take out what you need & put the rest back in the freezer immediately.

C

crazycanuckster

interesting

never heard of these techniques, extremely helpfull, thanks

purpleberry

purpleberry

Ive been keeping it in the refrigerator and it went bad at about 4-6 months last pollation i did only gave 5 seeds. I think I will move all my pollen I have now into the freezer.
Ive also read that you can cut it 50to1 or something like that and it will go alot farther.
Theres a post with all this info around here somewhere...........

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
awesome info, how can you clollect pollen without pollenating your entire crop?

G

growlife

awesome info, how can you clollect pollen without pollenating your entire crop?

finish the males in a small cab or closet under cfl's

and always deal with males after females then stay out of the girls room untill shower and clean clothes

Top Bottom