Popped 2 Sour Bubble

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
no new damage - probably got killed by the heat - will keep an eye on it though.
just green and growing after their weak alfalfa tea

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
still in there, 5 weeks more or less - normal growth? conditions have been far from perfect but now under the good lights.

SB1seedling1

SB1seedling2

the other one - which will be female or male ??

SB2seedling1

SB2seedling2

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Yea that's seems normal, I popped a few a while ago that I had to let go that did that. Main stem stopped growing completely and a side shoot just took off, Def weird lol you notice all the growth wants to stick under the top leaves? I've been tring to bend mine, there getting there but Def being defiant lol. I'll post a pic or you can look in my thread.

Good luck!
-lurkin

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
the one on the left is a really pretty girl - on the right hasn't dressed up yet so don't know what he/she is going to be -
the flaming cookies in the back on the right is a full out studly male, really nice now - fixing him up for a date or two for sure

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
growing up just fine - Sour bubble on the left is a girl and the one on the right just might be another girl (always been behind since the start). The flaming cookies stud in the back is gonna
have a one night stand with the one or two girls.
SBflower1

SBflower2

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Sour Bubble keeper out in the sun - hot day and has been for weeks

Sbkeeper1

she has stood up to hot temperatures , indoor LED and CFL lighting, some of my mistakes and has never complained

Sbkeeper2

took off four of her lower fan leaves before I took the photo - needed more air circulation - way bigger than my hand

SBleaf

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
The other Sour Bubble just showed its masculinity and got chopped. Was tempted to cross with the female Sour Bubble but he really wasn't a very good male, so off with his head . But there will be a few Flaming cookies X Sour Bubble seeds - yessir.

H

happy b

Lookin grand samwell.iv got a sour dubb dom cut from gg4 s1.the smell!oh my god.its pure quality.its just made me want to snag some sour bubble beans.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I have heard people claim they can tell the sex of a seed by looking at it but I can't do that and I have been looking at seeds closely for some time. Not feeding controversy I hope but it is just my opinion. Not at all sure enviornmental conditions don't affect ratios. Many have theories and it might be possible that seeds can be sexed before growing.

I doubt it. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom