Post Chop Possible Wpm Or Just Crack Bud?

• Thread starter illrichflips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

wpm or thc?

• wpm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
illrichflips

illrichflips

hey i saw some white areas of my buds (After trimming) it didn't look traditionally like wpm in the sense that it wasn't on any sugar leaves or fan leaves but just in the bud. i bought a z0rb but i don't know what i'm looking for under* the mag. maybe you guys could tell me if this is wpm or just thc before it goes amber.

Post chop possible wpm or just crack bud
Post chop possible wpm or just crack bud 2
Post chop possible wpm or just crack bud 3
Post chop possible wpm or just crack bud 4
Post chop possible wpm or just crack bud 5
Post chop possible wpm or just crack bud 6
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hey i saw some white areas of my buds (After trimming) it didn't look traditionally like wpm in the sense that it wasn't on any sugar leaves or fan leaves but just in the bud. i bought a z0rb but i don't know what i'm looking for under* the mag. maybe you guys could tell me if this is wpm or just thc before it goes amber.
Looks a little fuzzy.

Westie

Westie

Argghh. Effin PM. I had to dump my last run because of it.
I feel for ya.
0315180228-jpg.785254

illrichflips

illrichflips

Yeah I mean it's on some of the bud not all thank God but idk how it got on there was no sign during the grow and the other plant was fine and most of this plant was fine I have no idea what happened rh was 30percent in tent...

MW7945

MW7945

30% RH and you still got mold? Daymn. Did you have a fan in there to move air around?

illrichflips

illrichflips

It's still drying that came about likenimediatly in the few hours of trimming. And seemed like just one or two spots on a few buds but still not sure how it could grow with rh at 40 the highest in the last 10 days because that mildew wasn't 10 days old...

MW7945

MW7945

It just took me 19 days to dry @ 62% RH and I didn't get any mold... Idk what to tell you. If what you say about the RH is correct, it shouldn't happen.

You haven't jarred them or anything, they came off the stem like that?

illrichflips

illrichflips

It just took me 19 days to dry @ 62% RH and I didn't get any mold... Idk what to tell you. If what you say about the RH is correct, it shouldn't happen.

You haven't jarred them or anything, they came off the stem like that?
I cut out anything that looked sketchy cause I need the rest. So not Jared yet usually 10 days before jars at 50rh and 70degrees. Maybe a little longer for the nug sizes.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You can always do an extract (bho), but iirc you need to use a syringe filter to help make sure all spores are not present.

But yup, its PM. You must have some spores floating around and the correct conditions. Personally I would be a super cleaning person, and invest into a uvc lights system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom