Post Pictures Of Your Garden Gaurdians

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Today I had this guy taking out some pests. What do you have guarding your garden?

Post pictures of your garden gaurdians

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I always partially judge outdoor gardens that I have visited by the amount of predictor insects I see. The tell a very good story about the gardener in many cases. The lack of all insect life suggests pesticides and such. A healthy outdoor garden shows signs of some eaten foliage but an abundance of predators. This is only in my experience, maybe others have different opinions.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

so far just me guarding it. :-) my girls had thier share of being bitten ..snails & slugs mainly but got them under control now few bite from some other things but over all ,not bad.. dont see alot of spiders but see some daddy long legs around..

Dbear180

Dbear180

so far just me guarding it. :) my girls had thier share of being bitten ..snails & slugs mainly but got them under control now few bite from some other things but over all ,not bad.. dont see alot of spiders but see some daddy long legs around..

Nurture them daddy's! Best spider to have around imo no doubt about it! They eat everything & they couldnt harm you even if you ate them... I think. Maybe dont eat them... but they cant bite us so I love them! I am guilty of killing the other spiders tho, shouldn't a crossed that threshold into my house mr random spider cuz now you diiiiiieeeeeeee lol.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nurture them daddy's! Best spider to have around imo no doubt about it! They eat everything & they couldnt harm you even if you ate them... I think. Maybe dont eat them... but they cant bite us so I love them! I am guilty of killing the other spiders tho, shouldn't a crossed that threshold into my house mr random spider cuz now you diiiiiieeeeeeee lol.
funny that brings this song to mind

Latest posts

Top Bottom