1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
She’s just suning,
52820169 1151 45C6 8C3B 3A799246E3EE

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

They are so pretty!!!
Wish I could do that to min but last time they had a blast digging up a 5' black cherry. So they stay out but there is no fence to stop them if need be

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

Dude no shit I love these fucker but sometimes I just wanna hug them tell they stop moving. But hell life would be boring without them

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

So sad, I’ve lost 2 in the last 6 years. But life goes on. I care more for my dogs then most the people I deal with in life. A companion, a friend. It’s a special bond between man and his best friend.
So true I think of them like my kids there both teenagers. I have a 16 and 15 year old boys and 2 2 year old rots who act just like each other. I yell boys and get 2 kids and 2 dogs all at once. Been a kick in the ass to tell the truth

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Do they like cannabis? Have been watching a few just laying around on the leaves and snuggling up to the buds base

They seem too from my personal experience. They don't do any harm to the flowers at all but just rest on the leaves soaking up the sun.

The wasps do more damage to my leaves than most of the pests. Paper wasps love Swiss cheesing my top leaves. They tend to stick to one fan at a time and they eat a lot of pests so I'm cool with em.

My garden guardians, marigolds and petunias. I have lots of predators until the mid-summer heat wave brings the spider mites. Then the Azamax kills or chases off everything. Bummer deal but no naturally occuring predators are effective enough to control the Borg where I live.
20180807 081035

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

View attachment 822011 View attachment 822012 View attachment 822013 View attachment 822014 Here's my dumbasses. Sadly my rotti is no longer with us. He got ran over three times in his life. And you know what they say... Third time's the charm . He lived a hard worked 13 years. Now I have the husky and the shep. The Shep is an amazing ass hole. Great with my family. But hates everyone else . Hes gotten numerous trespassers for me. Including the fuZz on the ass once. ;) Any way The husky is a sneaky little one with eyes like a fucking eagle. They were an amazing trio. But now down to two.
Sorry to hear about your joy to they are a one of kind breed that I'm so happy to grown to love. Your family looks like they are happy. Right on

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Am I the only one counting 7 legs on this thing? LOL

Actually, there are only six legs.

Daddy Longlegs (harvestmen spiders) aren't real spiders but more closely related to scorpions. They have 6 legs and the 4th pair in front are modified mouth parts. They don't have venom either. They rub their mouthparts on toxin producing glands on their belly, to ward off predators. They eat a lot of different things from insects to decomposing plant matter and bird droppings. Trippy little bugs.

Perception

Perception

Actually, there are only six legs.

Daddy Longlegs (harvestmen spiders) aren't real spiders but more closely related to scorpions. They have 6 legs and the 4th pair in front are modified mouth parts. They don't have venom either. They rub their mouthparts on toxin producing glands on their belly, to ward off predators. They eat a lot of different things from insects to decomposing plant matter and bird droppings. Trippy little bugs.

Very cool. Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom