Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah i have no idea what to expect.

what are you up to today? been thinking to much here i guess. heh.
i have to water the afghans this evening.

about it here. pain is under control. so thumbs up to the weed. laughs..

bowls up.
Thats the best when the meds you grow out do what you can buy. Shits a bonus. I jus got some curry n somosas. Collected more pollen. Took the blue dream of the stems into the strainer for a day or so before they goto jars. How you doing today. How many strains you got smokable right now.?

jipp

jipp

Thats the best when the meds you grow out do what you can buy. Shits a bonus. I jus got some curry n somosas. Collected more pollen. Took the blue dream of the stems into the strainer for a day or so before they goto jars. How you doing today. How many strains you got smokable right now.?
im still limping forward. go me. just waiting for lights off in a few mins
loading one more bowl or 3 before bed. laughs.

lets hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone. even if you had a great day it can be a bit better :P heh.

bowl up.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Heres a few iv just popped northen lights x skunk,power plant,big bag,white widow (6of them),big devil and berry bomb all autos apart from the nl x s and power plant to fit in when my purple bud clones are in veg the big devil is a nice plant heres some of the one i cut down on sat

20170823 171721
20170823 171315
20170823 171311
20170823 171305
20170823 171257
20170823 171257
20170823 171252
20170823 171246
20170823 171243
20170823 171239
20170823 171706
20170823 171715
TheRemer

TheRemer

Heres a few iv just popped northen lights x skunk,power plant,big bag,white widow (6of them),big devil and berry bomb all autos apart from the nl x s and power plant to fit in when my purple bud clones are in veg the big devil is a nice plant heres some of the one i cut down on sat
Nice looking buds. Good harvest.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Hey all, reading posts and was trying to catch up before i posted but... Oh well.
First things first. I had a problem during my first grow with my cat. At that time when we would smoke she'd jump in your lap and put her face wherever the smoke was. Funny cat. And she'd go in the grow room and eat the tips. Well, not sure what she was thinking, but one day i came home from work and she had eaten 3 whole plants (bigger then the ones i am about to post) and she was super high for a while. Walking into walls, sliding down the hall. It was funny, just funny enough i left her alone about the three plants. After that though whenever she saw us smoking she would walk away and ignore us. Never tried it again. I've thought on this some and i wonder if that is how thc helps with plant defense in the wild?
Anyway, plant pics. I am growing something unique (no name yet. I want to see if the taste did the same thing the rest of the plant before i figure that out. Basically i remixed the odd ones genes. Nothing too odd. Nothing that would keep me from getting an fda organic label. Mutagenics. So chances are this little plant is about as wild as weed comes. And it just does what it wants anyway. It self topped itself at the third node then grew the stem it topped back. I think it may be an auto now. It's super weird also because each stage wants a completely different strength fertilizer. Right now it seems to have just entered the preflower vegetative stage. Somehow. Because of these vastly different amounts it wants it's frequently stalling itself. More then likely this is why it self topped at the third node.). These two are super weird. The more normal looking one is a fire hemp plant. I haven't woken up early enough to catch it again, but it glows right before dawn. And the strain is unbelievably old (8000 year old strain) kinda gave me a feeling of finding some unknown lost forever treasure.
And i decided to go ahead and get a pink kush in. I don't usually use paper towels to start seeds, but since i only have 3 pink kush seeds gonna try for more seeds so i can use this plant as a filler.

Well apparently my phone says no pics this post just gonna post what i wrote and hopefully fix this memory problem and post the pics.

20170720 081028
Dewd

Dewd

Hey all, reading posts and was trying to catch up before i posted but... Oh well.
First things first. I had a problem during my first grow with my cat. At that time when we would smoke she'd jump in your lap and put her face wherever the smoke was. Funny cat. And she'd go in the grow room and eat the tips. Well, not sure what she was thinking, but one day i came home from work and she had eaten 3 whole plants (bigger then the ones i am about to post) and she was super high for a while. Walking into walls, sliding down the hall. It was funny, just funny enough i left her alone about the three plants. After that though whenever she saw us smoking she would walk away and ignore us. Never tried it again. I've thought on this some and i wonder if that is how thc helps with plant defense in the wild?
Anyway, plant pics. I am growing something unique (no name yet. I want to see if the taste did the same thing the rest of the plant before i figure that out. Basically i remixed the odd ones genes. Nothing too odd. Nothing that would keep me from getting an fda organic label. Mutagenics. So chances are this little plant is about as wild as weed comes. And it just does what it wants anyway. It self topped itself at the third node then grew the stem it topped back. I think it may be an auto now. It's super weird also because each stage wants a completely different strength fertilizer. Right now it seems to have just entered the preflower vegetative stage. Somehow. Because of these vastly different amounts it wants it's frequently stalling itself. More then likely this is why it self topped at the third node.). These two are super weird. The more normal looking one is a fire hemp plant. I haven't woken up early enough to catch it again, but it glows right before dawn. And the strain is unbelievably old (8000 year old strain) kinda gave me a feeling of finding some unknown lost forever treasure.
And i decided to go ahead and get a pink kush in. I don't usually use paper towels to start seeds, but since i only have 3 pink kush seeds gonna try for more seeds so i can use this plant as a filler.

Well apparently my phone says no pics this post just gonna post what i wrote and hopefully fix this memory problem and post the pics.
Haha stoned cat. That'll teach em! My cat love eating the leaves. I keep him out of the grow room for many reasons.
How do you know you have an 8000 year old strain???
And it glows??? I'm surprised that you are not walking into walls and sliding down the hall!

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Hmm. Might have a bigger problem then i thought. The phone said there were no pics. Hmmm
These are the two plants over the last month to 5 weeks. The first pic of the baby was on july 14 and the last one was last night (that plant had 2 nodes underneith that were showing some growth. I usually can't get those nodes to activate like this, but decided to try since they were already growing and this plant is still young. Anyway i took some weed ash and fed it to the plant. Not alot, maybe 2 blunts worth of ashes. It was night time and they had put their arms down to sleep. Well right after i fed it i sat nearby and smoked and while i did this plant started to raise it's "hand" the leaf in the last pic pointing at an odd angle. This morning it looks a lot hung over :p but those lower leaves started growing out finally. Yay hope it holds.

20170811 081233
20170811 081312
20170811 081154
20170814 125201
20170814 125212
20170818 184255
20170819 182233
20170819 182350
20170819 182433
20170820 144328
20170820 144345
20170821 191742
20170821 192305
20170823 183114
20170823 183926
20170821 191722
20170823 194140
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Haha stoned cat. That'll teach em! My cat love eating the leaves. I keep him out of the grow room for many reasons.
How do you know you have an 8000 year old strain???
And it glows??? I'm surprised that you are not walking into walls and sliding down the hall!
I may be when it's done.
The chinese in ancient times perfected a few different weed crops for certain things. This is fire hemp, in ages past it was drug variety but at some point the chinese made hemp illegal. Fast forward to semi modern times. China is looking for ways to dominate the world market and make itself a modern country better then the us. During this time they unearth a vault full of this drug variety weed seeds. So in a stretch of thoughts that i don't understand they breed the plant into a low thc variety from those seeds and they start growing it in factories. I know a guy who works at one who sent me 200 seeds. (I did some business in china a few years ago).
The variety itself normally has a .3 to .5 thc rating... But my guy works out of the northern facility. That one has so many illegal grows happening around it the thc level of those plants can be anywhere between .3 thc and 9 thc, which is kewl. Growing it out to see where it is in it's cycle. In the spring i intend to breed it to some purple widow (similer sized plants that can easilly reach 12 to 14 feet over a growing season. I mostly want purple glowing plants)

The other plant is displaying a property that is very intresting. At the third node when it self topped it started some crazy node growth and it never stopped. I'm kind of hoping when it makes flowers it just starts making thc and kinda forgets it's supposed to stop)

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I may be when it's done.
The chinese in ancient times perfected a few different weed crops for certain things. This is fire hemp, in ages past it was drug variety but at some point the chinese made hemp illegal. Fast forward to semi modern times. China is looking for ways to dominate the world market and make itself a modern country better then the us. During this time they unearth a vault full of this drug variety weed seeds. So in a stretch of thoughts that i don't understand they breed the plant into a low thc variety from those seeds and they start growing it in factories. I know a guy who works at one who sent me 200 seeds. (I did some business in china a few years ago).
The variety itself normally has a .3 to .5 thc rating... But my guy works out of the northern facility. That one has so many illegal grows happening around it the thc level of those plants can be anywhere between .3 thc and 9 thc, which is kewl. Growing it out to see where it is in it's cycle. In the spring i intend to breed it to some purple widow (similer sized plants that can easilly reach 12 to 14 feet over a growing season. I mostly want purple glowing plants)

The other plant is displaying a property that is very intresting. At the third node when it self topped it started some crazy node growth and it never stopped. I'm kind of hoping when it makes flowers it just starts making thc and kinda forgets it's supposed to stop)
Let me explain this picture. I had the flash on when i took it. At the time i thought the white spots were mold or ashes or something. But the similer but darker picture shows nothing and was taken 11 seconds later. If you look closely at the white marks you can tell it's the flash of this camera reflected back. I've never seen weed do that before either.

20170821 191722
TheRemer

TheRemer

Let me explain this picture. I had the flash on when i took it. At the time i thought the white spots were mold or ashes or something. But the similer but darker picture shows nothing and was taken 11 seconds later. If you look closely at the white marks you can tell it's the flash of this camera reflected back. I've never seen weed do that before either.
Cant wait to see the acient strain mature. I wanna see you catch it when its glowing. Sounds like some fuckin spirit weed yo. Its strange that the chinese have low thc levels. If they smoked a blunt of what we got they would probly do what your cat did. Ahaha

TheRemer

TheRemer

O
Nice! You should get tons of pollen
Oh man. He has 5 limbs full. My other dude just had one stock. I topped this guy when he was young. He busted today and he fuckin made a mess in my kitchen. But i got the pollen all the remaining collected. Now i just have to collect daily till he stopps. My old guy stopped. But could be cus hes reveging like a bitxh. Hope all is well.

TheRemer

TheRemer

I made some oil with buetane and gbc wet shake. And it turned out very nice. Black indica nug. I cut down my small plants they were both 8 weeks. Gods blue cough and black indica. Looks like when my young male was in the flower room he let some pollen go onto the baby blacky. Got some seeds coming my way. Hope all is well with yall. You know what time it is.:smoking:

20170824 210821
20170824 210828
20170824 200530
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Cant wait to see the acient strain mature. I wanna see you catch it when its glowing. Sounds like some fuckin spirit weed yo. Its strange that the chinese have low thc levels. If they smoked a blunt of what we got they would probly do what your cat did. Ahaha
Well for the pictures you're in luck. I just happen to be up right now and it's 50 minutes to sunrise here. It should do it's thing soon. I wanted pictures this time so i made sure the phone got plugged in last night.

I love this time of day. Right before everything starts. And the perfect time to harvest plants too :p

I'm fairly sure the weird plant is a male. And fairly sure it'll be matured long before the (hopefully) two plants mature.

Latest posts

Top Bottom