Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Germination is at 100% so far with the beans I got at the vsb. 4 of each going.

IMG 20170508 143029
IMG 20170508 143104
jipp

jipp

just maybe this 93 Afghani will not be such a tease!
IMG 2258   Copy

but it grew up with roots to the sky so i had to flip it around.. so i dunno what will happen but hey its reaching for the light.
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

just maybe this 93 Afghani will not be such a tease!
View attachment 698549

but it grew up with roots to the sky so i had to flip it around.. so i dunno what will happen but hey its reaching for the light.
chris.
I lost a baby Hindu that way, good thing you got him in time. Right now I'm trying to figure out why they are not opening their first leaves.

jipp

jipp

I lost a baby Hindu that way, good thing you got him in time. Right now I'm trying to figure out why they are not opening their first leaves.

yeah i figure a another day and no chance. hha.
i made sure to give it lots of co2 figure give it every fucking chance possible to grow hah.
maybe the tap root curled up onto it self?
like this:
IMG 1337   Copy

IMG 1340   Copy

the tap root of this looked like a ring worm.
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

you and me both. laugh.. just nature doing its thing.
hope you are having a exquisite evening.

chris.
I guess we all get our ways of going roots up. These guys just do it literally, tax people got me like that right now. I'm having a celebration of life kinda with this last joint of my Hindu. I'm feeling about right. I hope your doing awesome aswell Chris.

jipp

jipp

I guess we all get our ways of going roots up. These guys just do it literally, tax people got me like that right now. I'm having a celebration of life kinda with this last joint of my Hindu. I'm feeling about right. I hope your doing awesome aswell Chris.
good morning.. im ok. just over thinking life as more and more brain cells wake up. hah.

im waiting for help to maybe setup my tent dis morning, worse case at least feed my babys. laughs.

day 3
IMG 2279   Copy

i thinking positive thoughts so it keeps growing. laughs.

yeah, let us both have a extremely awesome day.

TheRemer

TheRemer

good morning.. im ok. just over thinking life as more and more brain cells wake up. hah.

im waiting for help to maybe setup my tent dis morning, worse case at least feed my babys. laughs.

day 3
View attachment 698721

i thinking positive thoughts so it keeps growing. laughs.

yeah, let us both have a extremely awesome day.
Gotta be happy for you baby, otherwise they tend to be tardy at growing. I'm very excited for this summer. Even though I'm getting my wages garnished, they can't garnish my weed. Fuck the govt, peace and love for those who respect others and still have human decency. Fuck yeah Chris, you da man. Got me hyped about being broke and happy.

Irietime

Irietime

My babies. In the pink 2 lemon wookie, the big one is diesel Pakistani and the other three are sour grape ( struggling a bit we'll see)
IMG 5472

TheRemer

TheRemer

My babies. In the pink 2 lemon wookie, the big one is diesel Pakistani and the other three are sour grape ( struggling a bit we'll see)View attachment 699939
Very nice man, those are looking really happy, can't wait to see your grapes.
This is a update. On my baby. Its almost 8 weeks old its growing. Well
Fuckin eh, man she's getting to be a Bute, love The shape of it.
its been a couple of days.. but yeah its growing.
all prehistoric and shit.
She's a champ dude. Seems alot of mine when they don't come out of the shell right away do that. I actually break em out if they take to long. Super surgery like. She's growing though.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Here's an update on my babies again, super happy with 10% germination, got some Hindus, bubba, God's blue cough, and some random mix, from Jordan of the island. And my oldest is the Hindu, most my oldest are in the garden now. Happy farming everyone.

IMG 20170512 233647
IMG 20170512 233710
IMG 20170512 233750
IMG 20170512 234341
TheRemer

TheRemer

Here's an update on my babies again, super happy with 10% germination, got some Hindus, bubba, God's blue cough, and some random mix, from Jordan of the island. And my oldest is the Hindu, most my oldest are in the garden now. Happy farming everyone.
Ahahaha i meant 100% germination.

Top Bottom