Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Moved them all into bigger pots, and I gave all my Hindus and bubba's to good homes. I had like 6 of em, now I just got the designer strains, but I'm crackin 10 more bubba and Hindu. They garenteed good smoke. Hope everyone is doing good. Happy farming.

IMG 20170515 162409
jipp

jipp

Poor girl will have to take the short bus. Looking grim, but I'm sending my best to you. This bowls for you little guy.

yeah, its growing tho so ill let it grow out of its funk.. ill be patient.. what else do i have to lose.. one of the other Afghani from spliff seeds has some big as fat indi leafs.. quite impressive for a seedling.. well at least compared to the leaf size of the critical kush.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

yeah, its growing tho so ill let it grow out of its funk.. ill be patient.. what else do i have to lose.. one of the other Afghani from spliff seeds has some big as fat indi leafs.. quite impressive for a seedling.. well at least compared to the leaf size of the critical kush.

chris.
The affy is an older strain. Probably a dinosaur plant. I think it is so cool, like different personalities on these guys.

jipp

jipp

The affy is an older strain. Probably a dinosaur plant. I think it is so cool, like different personalities on these guys.
here is the fat leaf Afghani from spliff seeds.. some fat leafs on that bitch hah.
IMG 2511   Copy

chris.

jipp

jipp

Wow you weren't exaggerating. I can't wait to see her mature. Some of the biggest leaves iv seen we're on a bubba.
yeah, gonna be a fat leaf Afghani ( i was surprised because the kush i thought it had big leafs, not even close. this Afghani has the same size leafs as the 3 month veg plants.. laughs ).. not sure the other two will make it.. but i have three more seeds germinating.

hope all is well with you.. the mutant Afghani is like a mini bonzi tree. ill let it do its thing.. not expecting much but maybe it will surprise me.. life has a way of surviving.

chris.

jipp

jipp

3 month veg critical kush leaf.. few days old Afghani. i like big bottoms girls.
IMG 2515   Copy

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Oh geez yes. That looking good. She's going to be fat. Hindus n bubba's n a line.

IMG 20170516 184610
jipp

jipp

short bus affgani:
IMG 2557   Copy

big bottom afghani:
IMG 2556   Copy

big bottom afgani ( she could not support her self with her fat ass leafs, hah. and the T5 i could not move the plant to where it would straiten out.. still get wind and shit so oh well.. if it needs support early on so be it. )

and the one i had to save when it was knocked over by unskilled laborer.
IMG 2558   Copy

bowl up,
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

im vaping on some bubba.. what the stats on the hindus?
What you mean stats on the Hindu? I'm too baked already to understand. But I like it alot better then my bubba plant. Taisty as fuhh.

Dewd

Dewd

Yup, she has already flowered. But not a big yeild, cus she got sick or something, so I'ma reveg her cus the stocks fat. I hope this works. Anyone do this?
Back in the day I revegetated the same plant a few times. It's what they taught me when I bought my first phototron. I left the light on 24/7 until it started growing again. It took about 2 weeks if I remember right.

TheRemer

TheRemer

That's a nice bushy babe you got there. That's what I will be trying to do this time around. Reveg.

jipp

jipp

ok its cool having pictures here to look at the progress of just babys. hha.

update:
1993 short bus affie
IMG 2721   Copy

#3 Afghani
IMG 2724   Copy

big bottom afghani
IMG 2722   Copy

IMG 2725   Copy

group of afghans
IMG 2720   Copy

i know im told they can change leaf size in flower, but come on.. look at this fucking seedling.. it just keeps growing fatter fucking leafs.. i guess id be lucky if it was a skinny leaf Afghani as i read that is the one to get if it was possible.. but probably lost. i guess the fat leaf Afghani put out more resin and shit for hash demand.. so the better lower producing skinny leaf Afghani was lost? i dunno could be all a stoner myth and im just propagating it even further. hah.

chris.

IMG 2727   Copy
Dewd

Dewd

ok its cool having pictures here to look at the progress of just babys. hha.

update:
1993 short bus affie
View attachment 702964
#3 AfghaniView attachment 702966

big bottom afghani
View attachment 702965
View attachment 702967

group of afghans
View attachment 702963

i know im told they can change leaf size in flower, but come on.. look at this fucking seedling.. it just keeps growing fatter fucking leafs.. i guess id be lucky if it was a skinny leaf Afghani as i read that is the one to get if it was possible.. but probably lost. i guess the fat leaf Afghani put out more resin and shit for hash demand.. so the better lower producing skinny leaf Afghani was lost? i dunno could be all a stoner myth and im just propagating it even further. hah.

chris.
Damn that's fat. Sweet!

Top Bottom