Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheRemer

TheRemer

Here's my girls now. Roughly 3 weeks. Girls popping up are 5 days. Bin having bad luck. Had like 15 like that, my cat tipped my pot, mix em all up in the shag carpet, freshly planted, along with two seedlings. Now I got 6 ER 7 of em. They look nice though. Something is going on with this one out of the mix though..

IMG 20170523 114943
IMG 20170523 115244
IMG 20170523 115223
TheRemer

TheRemer

ok its cool having pictures here to look at the progress of just babys. hha.

update:
1993 short bus affie
View attachment 702964
#3 AfghaniView attachment 702966

big bottom afghani
View attachment 702965
View attachment 702967

group of afghans
View attachment 702963

i know im told they can change leaf size in flower, but come on.. look at this fucking seedling.. it just keeps growing fatter fucking leafs.. i guess id be lucky if it was a skinny leaf Afghani as i read that is the one to get if it was possible.. but probably lost. i guess the fat leaf Afghani put out more resin and shit for hash demand.. so the better lower producing skinny leaf Afghani was lost? i dunno could be all a stoner myth and im just propagating it even further. hah.

chris.
Fatty man. You feeding them good eh

jipp

jipp

yeah dude she looks over watered hah. she is taking more food now. i dunno this plant is gonna fuck with my head until it can lift its leafs up to some heavy metal for me. but i have a feeling that is a fucking pipe dream. hah.

right now its a fucking shaggy dog. hah.

healthy green tho, so what the fuck!
ill just keep treating it like the others feed the fucker, and keep a eye on its leaf color.
IMG 2826   Copy

( this was last night before bed. hah, i forgot to hit post. )

check it out, im getting some leaf lifting to the sky not much buit hey if this all this bitch gives me ill take it. its another visual cue! also has red petioles.. this plant is gonna fuck with my head! )

now:

IMG 2827   Copy

i have upped its food from half strength baby food to normal. i think im gonna have to feed this thing more than most because of its fat leafs.. but i do not want to stress her so ill go slow, its only time and i have more than enough to be patient and see what happens.

hope all is well,
chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

The mint . But it's kinda hard to grow it lol
They can be tricky. I find the more attention I give em. The harder they are to grow, once the hit a cirtin stage they explode fast.
How they grow up so quickly it only seems 2mins ago they were only seedlings lol
Very fuckin nice, the are just gowing for it. Too fast. Good job man. They look happy.
Buety those cracks are coming along nice.
yeah dude she looks over watered hah. she is taking more food now. i dunno this plant is gonna fuck with my head until it can lift its leafs up to some heavy metal for me. but i have a feeling that is a fucking pipe dream. hah.

right now its a fucking shaggy dog. hah.

healthy green tho, so what the fuck!
ill just keep treating it like the others feed the fucker, and keep a eye on its leaf color.
View attachment 704168
( this was last night before bed. hah, i forgot to hit post. )

check it out, im getting some leaf lifting to the sky not much buit hey if this all this bitch gives me ill take it. its another visual cue! also has red petioles.. this plant is gonna fuck with my head! )

now:

View attachment 704253

i have upped its food from half strength baby food to normal. i think im gonna have to feed this thing more than most because of its fat leafs.. but i do not want to stress her so ill go slow, its only time and i have more than enough to be patient and see what happens.

hope all is well,
chris.
Hopefully that fatty will start beefing out. Have you tryed like bending the leaves down gently. Some time s I do it and it like bangs em out some how stimulates them into growing harder. I donno.

jipp

jipp

They can be tricky. I find the more attention I give em. The harder they are to grow, once the hit a cirtin stage they explode fast.

Very fuckin nice, the are just gowing for it. Too fast. Good job man. They look happy.

Buety those cracks are coming along nice.

Hopefully that fatty will start beefing out. Have you tryed like bending the leaves down gently. Some time s I do it and it like bangs em out some how stimulates them into growing harder. I donno.

well its starting to reach for the sky now, ill top at the third node regardless how short it is. laughs.

you know the more i think a bout this plant.. i just can not help but imagine this is natural state, and what we see with the positive phototropism i see in the other two afganis was breed into them for indoor cultivation? shrugs, i dunno.
i dunno , stoner thought.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Okay here's an update on the babes in the back yard. They seem content. My Hindu or bubba I don't know anymore cus I lost the label sometime ago is the oldest and she's bangin. Got three strains in the herb bed. Bubba and Hindu seeds coming along great. Nice day to be smoking. Happy farming you guys.

IMG 20170527 125631
IMG 20170527 130652
IMG 20170527 130624
IMG 20170527 125538
IMG 20170527 125609
IMG 20170527 125616
jipp

jipp

Okay here's an update on the babes in the back yard. They seem content. My Hindu or bubba I don't know anymore cus I lost the label sometime ago is the oldest and she's bangin. Got three strains in the herb bed. Bubba and Hindu seeds coming along great. Nice day to be smoking. Happy farming you guys.
they look very healthy, and happy. i wish i could grow out side.. id love to see a plant go full beast mode under sun and no ceiling. heh.

TheRemer

TheRemer

well its starting to reach for the sky now, ill top at the third node regardless how short it is. laughs.

you know the more i think a bout this plant.. i just can not help but imagine this is natural state, and what we see with the positive phototropism i see in the other two afganis was breed into them for indoor cultivation? shrugs, i dunno.
i dunno , stoner thought.

chris.
That's what I think when I see freaky genes in the normal seeds I pop ertime.

TheRemer

TheRemer

they look very healthy, and happy. i wish i could grow out side.. id love to see a plant go full beast mode under sun and no ceiling. heh.
In Vancouver sometimes you don't get good weather for flowering so when time comes they get hut with cold wet weather. So ometimes it's deviation to watch your girls molding. Butt this year is promising. The beastly ol one I got survived frost. And is looking good. So I'm stoked. I guess it's still fun. But I'd like to for once get a full yeild in.

jipp

jipp

when i see pictures of out side grows, my mind goes to all the issues one must deal with. the reward man, huge fucking trees of buds. laughs.. i like me some trees.

chris.

jipp

jipp

how are you today Remer? check it out, shaggy Afghani is growing up finally.
IMG 2889   Copy

im really starting to think this plant wanted more food early on.. maybe because of its fat leafs.. i figure next feeding the lower leaf will green up.. i was not sure if that was from food or because the node above it, the leaf literally blocked it form any kind of light.. im thinking combo of both..

i bet this fucker eats a lols if this is any indication.

and of course the wifi lemon aliens are quite the rockets.

IMG 2884   Copy

IMG 2886   Copy

2 Afghani, and solo is critical kush.
chris.

IMG 2888   Copy
TheRemer

TheRemer

View attachment 704588
im really starting to think this plant wanted more food early on.. maybe because of its fat leafs.. i figure next feeding the lower leaf will green up.. i was not sure if that was from food or because the node above it, the leaf literally blocked it form any kind of light.. im thinking combo of both..

View attachment 704585
View attachment 704586

chris.
Very nice man. I was doing pretty good hit the water again for fishing and checking shit. Caught a couple rock cods. How about you man.?

IMG 20170528 203933
TheRemer

TheRemer

View attachment 704588

View attachment 704585
View attachment 704586

chris.
Looking busy as fuckkk

Top Bottom