Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Fun fun. I checked the two Rudy's today and they both hermied so i pulled them from the garden. There was a slightly bigger and smaller one. The smaller one has one leaf that just started turning purple and it currently has seeds. So chopped the bigger one down and used it as a base and smoked a little of everything together. Nothing from cut to dry was correct and the thc levels suffered for it. Smoked the panama red and the nycd together and that was nice. Had the rudy and fire hemp and lemon skunk and ko kush together and just wow. Not sure what made it better then the first one but just wow.

20171014 172416
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Fun fun. I checked the two Rudy's today and they both hermied so i pulled them from the garden. There was a slightly bigger and smaller one. The smaller one has one leaf that just started turning purple and it currently has seeds. So chopped the bigger one down and used it as a base and smoked a little of everything together. Nothing from cut to dry was correct and the thc levels suffered for it. Smoked the panama red and the nycd together and that was nice. Had the rudy and fire hemp and lemon skunk and ko kush together and just wow. Not sure what made it better then the first one but just wow.

Weird. I decided on the other rudy to pull off the male flowers. I missed the banana with the first grab with the tweezers but when i pulled back i had caught an aphid. I checked and most of the affected areas had one to three aphids. I think i pulled them all off. Luckly most of them were black and super easy to see.
I noticed the growth pattern at each node was completely different in a similar way as oddballs smell pattern (which ranged from watermelon to chocolate with berry and flower smells as well.)
Speaking of oddball, he's making spiderweb type flower stems and replacing old done flowers with new ones.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Just some pics of the panama red :)

Oh ya, the seeds are ready and i took four and planted them. Might be too early for them to germ but this is more of an experiment and trying to get an autoflower of this one.

20171015 184603
20171015 184556
20171015 184611
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

This thing with the rudy's and aphids has got me wondering :p

Question. Has anyone here had a problem with aphids and then later hermys in the same grow?

TheRemer

TheRemer

Personally I don’t, i feed regular right up to flush, then cold turkey, straight to water. I’m sure some people do reduce feed before flush. I honestly don’t think it makes much of a difference once your that far along
Last week of their life I don't give em water. It seems to have a better cure. They look like Shit. But they easy to trim as well. Best method so far for harvesting get a lil ahead. Hope all is well.

20171019 190128
Irietime

Irietime

Last week of their life I don't give em water. It seems to have a better cure. They look like Shit. But they easy to trim as well. Best method so far for harvesting get a lil ahead. Hope all is well.
That’s the way to do it, let Em dry out the last week. Agreed. Your harvest is looking really nice, nice full buds!

Latest posts

Top Bottom