Post Your Crazy/interesting Dreams Thread...

• Thread starter King Julien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

So of course we all know that cannabis use kills dreams for most of us. We also all know that abstaining from it after prolonged use results in cases of extremely vivid and/or lucid dreaming. I'm not here to discuss those things except in passing.

I'm here to talk about that actual dreams. The odd combinations of things, the intense emotions and experiences, and the downright awesome stories that decide to weave themselves out of our subconscious.

I've always been a very active dreamer. When I was young I regularly had lots of nightmares. I eventually taught myself, by accident, how to take control over bad dreams and stop the fear response through lucid dreaming.

Smoking stopped me dreaming for the most part. Occasionally when I can manage it I'll take a break just to amp up the dreams for a bit but recently I've been eating a lot of edibles and they seem to kick my brain into high gear when I sleep so I've been dreaming a lot more lately.

So what are your crazy dreams? Ever relived a movie? Ever taken a space adventure or traveled through time? Fought an intergalactic war against bug aliens? Who knows? I wanna!

King Julien

King Julien

So to get things started I'll...uh...start.

So I traveled by bus with a whole bunch of b-d list celebrities to an awesome lakeside cabin. It seemed like we had privately rented it just for our group for the weekend.

Jack Black, Kyle Gas both members of Tenacious D, Andy Dick, Kathy Griffith, Eddie Griffith, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, as well as a few others I can't remember were there.

We all were hanging out in the common room when Mike Myers asked if people were hungry. People agreed to go somewhere to eat and everybody but me, Kyle Gas, and Jack Black left for food and promised to bring us some back.

So we're hanging out for a bit when Kyle pulls out this bag and is like "Hey man, you wanna smoke some hash?" Obviously I agree to smoke the hash.

So we go to this tiny little room. So tiny that when we close the door I'm afraid we might not be able to get it back open. Jack Black pulls out a little hash pipe, Kyle loads it up and passes it to me. It tastes amazing and I immediately felt really high even in the dream.

Then Jack broke out a CD player and asked if I wanted to hear their newest album. He put it on then Kyle offered me Cranberry bread. It tasted like the best cranberry bread ever but it also tasted oddly tart. So I'm like "what's in this?" and Kyle replies, "Oh, only some acid."

At which point I started tripping hard. I remember making it out of the room and stumbling down the hallways from laughing so hard.

So that's just an odd one. I'll post more later. I've got a treasure trove of dreams. I tend to have super powers in dreams as well as fight demons, aliens, robots, and monsters. I also have a tendency to be escaping or fighting an oppressive regime or colony. That is honestly the lamest one I could remember.

Your turn!

Last edited:
King Julien

King Julien

Okay so screw it, one more time. This time one that's actually a tiny bit interesting.

So I woke up in a concrete room full of people. Asking about I determined nobody knew where we were or why. All that people knew was that we were prisoners.

I look around the room and find no way of escape besides the front door. I put together a plan with a couple of the other prisoners to attack the guard and make a run for it.

I go through this dream a few times. Each time I replan my attack and get further to freedom. The first try I fail and get beat down. The second time I make it down the hall a bit. The third time I almost made it to a second set of heavier doors before being tackled.

Finally I manage to break out, run down the hall and disable the guard and make it out of the double doors.

I open up from a cold, hospital/prison type environment to what appears to be a massive spaceport city on an asteroid mining facility. Space craft are zipping about overhead. I see a small red dwarf that is very close by and huge in the sky, as it would need to be to heat anything, as well as stars and galaxies all around us and a nearby planet with a couple of moons. There is a massive, futuristic, metropolis around me stretching to the sky. A monorail speeds by beside me.

I stand in awe at the sight for a moment trying to fathom where I am or how I got there when the doors open behind me and guards come pouring out.

I spent a while running and hiding from guards while they played an alert over all media systems and a loudspeaker to be on the lookout for me. Eventually I made my way to the port and snuck onto a ship that was about to take off.

It made it into space and that was about that time the captain found me in my hidey hole and I woke up.

Okay, NOW it's your turn.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I had an emergency dinner at a sheries greese joint and gave me nightmare made me wake up the shit was so bad. lol. its was the second time ive ate out since 01 or so. "never Again " !
yep thought i safe with an veggy omelette .Man was i wrong. lol.
in my dream they brang me beef steak which i dont eat and it wasnt even blue . not medium well. . Dream was Inspired by what my wife ordered which should have sent sent back but she just saved it for the dog. Yuck , i wouldnt feed that shit to a dog personally. lol. That and the super bad heartburn it gave me. whew. So i went to send it back and the waiter goes gets the cook and he comes out mad and ask me whats wrong as i look down at this mess he calls food and woke up. In real life my arm and lips would have gone useless from such bullshit .lol. Probly why i woke up. lol.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

fuck i had to revise since i cant edit in 30 minutes. lol. Sorry !
I had an emergency dinner at a sheries greese joint and gave me nightmare made me wake up the shit was so bad. lol. its was the second time ive ate out since 01 or so. "never Again " !
yep thought i safe'ihs heartburn wise maybe with an veggy omelette .Man was i wrong. lol.
in my dream they brang me beef steak which i dont eat and it wasnt even blue . not medium well as should have been . . Dream was Inspired by what my wife ordered which should have sent sent back but she just saved it for the dog. Yuck , i wouldnt feed that frankenfood shit to a dog personally. lol. That and the super bad heartburn it gave me. whew. So i went to send it back and the waiter goes gets the cook and he comes out mad and ask me whats wrong and as i look down at this mess he calls food i woke up. In real life my right arm and lips would have gone useless from such bullshit .lol. Probly why i woke up. lol.
when young id have dreams about loosing my teeth then i lost them .lol. Stuff like falling down in a park then going to bathroom to spit all my teeth out. Needed dentures at 22.lol.
Then later after heart failier and phenol poisening at 25 i had a dream i went to the hospital to see many drs. I was hallucinating badly . In dream i seen many drs for psych shit. my mom and family took me. in my dream i walked by a surgery room and this canjun wedding band imerged from yhe double doors with a guy in front with the white hat and stick with marhching bandand all heading off the newlyweds. Then i get to a waiting aTREA BACK WITH MY FAMILY and there are all these pics of drs on the wall so i go to show my wife the drs i seen but when she went to look it was all outside scenery stuff. no drs . So then the dr. took me in one dr. room where this huge fat super white guy is strapped belly down to a table and i sit in front of him and the dr. is saying it could be me as look at his almost closed squinting eyes hes so fat. The dr then slaps his back and his skin just waved like the ocean. Then the dr. said "kiss him " . i woke the fuck the fuck up there and then lol. Fast forward 20 years and my wife took my to see several drs one day while i was halucinating and hearing and feeling shit from body wasting about to die from phenol poisening and m.s.a. from it. my dreams are like warning markers. lol.
Had another weird dr dream. I was worried about getting multi level neck surgery so dr. puts me on celexa and buspar so i could wihs death on ymself everyday.But anyway it turned me into a give a shit sheep fuck to walk all over. So before surgery i started having weird ass dreams. One was i'm about to have surgery and in the dream he had a fooseball table in his office which we were playing before surgery. His nurse is yelling "hurry up and finish epople are waiting." oh , and the balls were weird rubber like monsters with legs and wild bodies. They didnt roll. lol. just scooted . So we finish out game and i go back to a bunk to have the work done. Others on bunks all around me waiting thier turns too. So the dr. has me lay on my side and he pulls my spine outta my back widdles on it with a pocket knife and puts in in a plastic slip kinda thing to put it back in my back . After its in me he says "get up and walk and see how it feels ". it didnt feel righ so i lay back down and he does some more widdling and i try it out and its good to go. Then i awoke.
When i was 14 i was up for 8 days on "dexidrine " . I was fucked up to the point i couldnt piss and in much pain from it. So i lay down trying to go to sleep . As i tried to sleep i kept telling myself to dream over and over as i did often . It was daytime but my room was pitch black. i had black rubber backed curtains and all black furniture. So after a bit i picture myself floating over my steppops driveway . Parents just seperated for divorce and we live far away ..Anyway while floating above his driveway i see a blue honda car parked in the driveway . Then i went to open my eyes and they were already open .lol. Then a few months later i went o see him for christmas and he had a new girlfriend . She had a blue honda like in my dream . wild shit !
how about those quit drinkin dreams , whew. I would have dreams where im with brothers in law partying down and im trying to stop them. Like one time i walk into a room and my brothers shooting up with boy george , i yell out "no , no" and wake up. lol.
Thats it for now.
oh just remembered a wild one where i woke up and looked in the mirror and half my face had no eye or ear and nostril. It was after my massive od and heart failier and phenol poisining . Years later when i had heart failier again and cheyene strokes my left side went totally numb and is to this very day . Shortly after that i had another where i woke up look into the mirror. This time im gaunt with black eye sockets. Well guess what a 6'2" person looks like at 120 pounds wasting . Then i got the same in real life as i wasted. Only around my eyes were fire red and peeling skin falling in my eyes.
Sure is funny how shit goes !

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

So to get things started I'll...uh...start.

So I traveled by bus with a whole bunch of b-d list celebrities to an awesome lakeside cabin. It seemed like we had privately rented it just for our group for the weekend.

Jack Black, Kyle Gas both members of Tenacious D, Andy Dick, Kathy Griffith, Eddie Griffith, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, as well as a few others I can't remember were there.

We all were hanging out in the common room when Mike Myers asked if people were hungry. People agreed to go somewhere to eat and everybody but me, Kyle Gas, and Jack Black left for food and promised to bring us some back.

So we're hanging out for a bit when Kyle pulls out this bag and is like "Hey man, you wanna smoke some hash?" Obviously I agree to smoke the hash.

So we go to this tiny little room. So tiny that when we close the door I'm afraid we might not be able to get it back open. Jack Black pulls out a little hash pipe, Kyle loads it up and passes it to me. It tastes amazing and I immediately felt really high even in the dream.

Then Jack broke out a CD player and asked if I wanted to hear their newest album. He put it on then Kyle offered me Cranberry bread. It tasted like the best cranberry bread ever but it also tasted oddly tart. So I'm like "what's in this?" and Kyle replies, "Oh, only some acid."

At which point I started tripping hard. I remember making it out of the room and stumbling down the hallways from laughing so hard.

So that's just an odd one. I'll post more later. I've got a treasure trove of dreams. I tend to have super powers in dreams as well as fight demons, aliens, robots, and monsters. I also have a tendency to be escaping or fighting an oppressive regime or colony. That is honestly the lamest one I could remember.

Your turn!
right on . i had a dream in jail in 1978 that i seen led zepplin in the forum in l.a. and they had huge projector speakers on 4 sides so you could see the stage. Before i ever seen such a thing . Then i partied with them and page and plant were fighting. Had one were i was partying with van halen too. lol.

King Julien

King Julien

Yet another as promised...

So I am traveling down a dirt road with a few friends. We come across an old mansion in the middle of nowhere that is very decrepit and surrounded by broken down old farm equipment and scrap metal piles. Think the place out of Nothing But Trouble with Chevy Chase and Demi Moore in appearance.

We pull up and three old hags come out to greet us. They invite us in for lemonade and tea in exchange for helping them with something. So we follow them out behind their barn and there's a large pile of hay and a few pitchforks leaned up against the back of the barn.

They tell us they need the hay moved over to like 10 feet away from where it's stacked. We start moving the hay to the spot but every time we do a bit of corn stalk seems to unnaturally quickly grow out of the spot we throw it.

After doing this a while we realize the corn is turning into corn cob demon things that attack and grab my friends but I manage to escape.

So the dream starts over only this time I'm by myself. I pull up to the house now with the knowledge that these are some evil witches that are abducting people and using them to summon corn cob demons and that I'm the only person that can stop it.

It doesn't go so well. A few times. I barely remember the middle attempts but I know I repeatedly died or got caught.

So the last run through I start off in front of the place only this time a drop down inventory menu like in a video game pops down in front of me and I pick a shotgun and a machete out of the inventory to equip.

I run into the foyer of the place and there's a gap under the walls in places that tentacles come out of and try to nab me but I slash at them with the machete and manage to hack my way through.

As soon as I clear the entryway a corn cob demon runs up on me and I blow his corn cob head off with my shotgun which results in a shower of popcorn and creamed corn behind him on the wall.

Another and another runs up on me. I'm slashing and shooting and slashing and shooting and slashing and shooti....oh shit I shot Steve! I was here to save him and the rest of everybody!

But then the thought goes through my head that Steve was a total dick and nobody will care anyway so I just move on.

The survivors gather at the doorway as I'm fending off the hordes of corn cob demons and making a mess of the floor and walls that would probably be considered a hate crime in Iowa.

We make it out the front and all climb into the antique pickup truck I arrived in with as many people fitting in front as they can and me and a few more riding in the back of the truck bed.

We start driving down the road and my view pans out a bit to see credits start rolling next to the left side of my view while, get this, the theme to the Beverly Hillbillies played and then the road slowly transitioned into the main electronics aisle of a Wal-mart.

It ended with us driving into a glass case of Gameboy DS's and the like and setting off an alarm in the store at which point we all scattered off in different directions.

They get crazier I promise.

Top Bottom