Post your tree pictures

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mendo local

mendo local

Mendo, Those are beautiful trees. what strain are they. what do you feed them? I guess they are in some sort of amended soil, but do you feed them in bloom... like kelp, fish emulsion??
These are ancient og from bodhi. So far no soil drench feeding, only a few ppd and cal25 foliars. After this I will do a top dressing of ewc and seabird guano with once again nothing but water. And yes the soil is very amended. Thanks for the props... i don't know how anyone has the time to deal with more than 25 big plants.

Bowski

Bowski

These are ancient og from bodhi. So far no soil drench feeding, only a few ppd and cal25 foliars. After this I will do a top dressing of ewc and seabird guano with once again nothing but water. And yes the soil is very amended. Thanks for the props... i don't know how anyone has the time to deal with more than 25 big plants.

I spent the money to make 1200 gallons of super soil, only to find out that the ingredients were printed wrong lol. They had put pounds instead of cups. so I added more FFOF. I haven't chosen my genetics was why I was asking. I take it the seeds were regulars?
Once again Masterfully done!

DrFever

DrFever

Hey Mendo buddy long time , i see your having another great year well done brother remember my plant planted in close prox to apple tree and berry bushes ??? she is great camouflage and it also is doing great nice to see you around TC Doc
IMG2494
IMG2492

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nice tree Markastle Hi JK that Nigerian nightmare is alive and well JK , Marcastle can I give you seeds for next year please .
I will take some picks to share tomorrow I am working on two tree strains now and one of them is a NL based strain .
Its the biggest fastest growing hybrid I have ever witnessed bigger and more vigorous than the Nigerian Nightmare but not as fast to flower but still finishes in early Oct like I said I will snap a pic to share tomorrow .

Reeferman you should know better that offing a seed hoe like me any seeds. Some people drink and stand outside liquor stores asking for change. You`ll find me outside of dispensaries asking for spare seeds, LOL!

DrFever

DrFever

couple more pics i am really happy how she turned out so far 40 percent compost, 40 percent top soil , 10 percent cardboard and 5 percent grass clippings and top dress few times this summer 5 percent worms and 0 nutrients 5 months so far in the ground with only rain water and as you can tell the apple trees an foilage around plant is yellowing off and leafs a falling :) she is about 3 weeks in flower another 3 - 4 to go night temps 4 - 8 degrees C day time 12 - 21 so she is also getting some colors
IMG2565
IMG2566
IMG2565
IMG2566

Reeferman

Reeferman

I need to get a large man in the pictures to show exactly how big these Gals are here is a red Congolese that is wider than she is tall and she is 14' or taller she is taking up massive space in the heated glass

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Refferman, you selling any genetics that get huge? I am always interested in large ladies, it's all about the bass. Nice Red Congolese also!

I will try to throw up a picture of my largest lady with me in the picture. It's hard to take pictures in the greenhouses, they are too full!

DrFever

DrFever

huge as in big plants i am really liking this cherry pie x pck for being big down fall being litterally on the north pole thinking mother nature is going to beat the hell out of me lol next year light DEP is a must if i want her to finish for this year was a experiment to see if she could finish Naturally ,, still up n the air as to if it will hope weather holds out to end of oct or i am hooped other then that plant is extremely heatlhy but cold temps = slow growth as you can tell from surrounding natural yellowing crab apple tree
IMG2627
IMG2623

DrFever

DrFever

Waad up everyone figured i post how my girls are doing north of the 60th parallel.. temps have been -4 to 18 degrees C i got to say plants are doing ok considering 70 percent of its flowering period had been in over cast no direct sunlight So upset there and at mother nature for screwing me ,, she flowered naturally as i wanted to see new strain //////
Truth is Light dep is needed in early august i am sure that with 4 weeks of august sun she would be monster nugs ..
Do not get me wrong there nice now also being lazy as to letting her flower naturally meaning no lower bud site cleaning which also makes a huge difference in size but not to worried Cherry pie x pck BHO is going to be dam good either way
So plans are first or second week of NOV CHOP
IMG2704
IMG2703
IMG2698

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Some decent sized plants of mine. Nothing compared to my friends out in Covelo in the 800 gallon and 1000 gallon custom pots. I'll ask them if I can take pictures of the plants if I can get out there before they chop them down.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Some decent sized plants of mine. Nothing compared to my friends out in Covelo in the 800 gallon and 1000 gallon custom pots. I'll ask them if I can take pictures of the plants if I can get out there before they chop them down. View attachment 542501View attachment 542502 View attachment 542503
It must be so satisfying to grow like this.I know the cost to produce monsters like this must be pretty high but I hope I may get a chance to do something like this someday...Grow on!

Top Bottom