Post your tree pictures

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Not quite trees but more like shrubs in comparison to the majestic plants in this thread. These are grown indoor and are Hollywood Pure Kush S1´s at exactly 42 days from flip. The real HPK aka topanga cut reversed and selfed...

R

robz

Here is my Dutch Treat with my cuz who's 6'4 & his wife so she's around 12 ft. Now & still stretching. I put her in the ground on 4/2 and put a light bulb over her until May 25th. She's just now in flower and won't finish until end of October. Praying for nice weather.

MiMadman

MiMadman

Love it....reminds me of the casting shadows thread...thx for sharing.

Bobby1220

Bobby1220

So many incredible trees on here! Heres my g13 cheese and citron plants . Citron is 6ft 3in and the cheese is about 5 and a half feet. Put the cheese outside on 4/12 and kept a small light on her until 5/15.
She did start flowering early however ....wondering if anyone has any insight into this?

20170531 152848
20170531 152845
S

Socalking

Not quite a tree yet, but should end up 8-10 ft, just now growing alternating nodes and showed sex at 3.3 feet or so, cage is 4.5 ft tall, she is just now getting her firat feedings all organic

S

Socalking

Here is a pic from this morning, geting close to five feet, still hardly showing sex at all, blocking the first hour or two of sun tricks the plant into thinking the daylight hours are increasing because the tops find more light over the shadow each day, i got a sativa that has the last 4 hours blocked by my house, last season she didnt finish until december 1st as sativas are used to 12/12 year round, yet still react to increasing light.

IMG 1281
Top Bottom