Post your tree pictures

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm just learning on my first grow, but I have to ask - what type of strain is that in your profile pic?
that is a strain called "Cornbread Bubba" from the @Nspecta at CSI
Not to be confused with RareDankness's version. This is Bubba x TK triangle kush......... I believe Rdankness is Katsu bubba x raredankness #2 Never toked their stuff but if you can get your hands on CSI's gear give it a try if your looking for a powerhouse indica great for pain and insomnia.

I had a love affair with that girl and learned her inside and out. That one was dialed to the nines. Great afternoon night time smoke. Comes on like gangbusters and then lets you slide into the armchair and ready for bed a couple hrs later. CSI has seeds here at the farm and you can find him on IG.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Triple purple pie about three weeks left
I'm jealous!!!! :) Been so long since OD grows for me it just warms my heart to see cannabis swayin in the wind and getting what momma nature intended. Dont get me wrong, great indoor is kool, but there to my mind isnt anything like being outside ala natural with the girls. What I dont miss is the paranoia of those days. Shit is way better now a days.

Nice garden you have there. Props

King Julien

King Julien

I'm jealous!!!! :) Been so long since OD grows for me it just warms my heart to see cannabis swayin in the wind and getting what momma nature intended. Dont get me wrong, great indoor is kool, but there to my mind isnt anything like being outside ala natural with the girls. What I dont miss is the paranoia of those days. Shit is way better now a days.

Nice garden you have there. Props

I feel ya there. Many years ago it was the only way I could do it and the production and lack of effort at times was nice but man was the paranoia one pissed off monkey on my back. What I wouldn't give to be able to grow outdoors freely.

I just wish I had a copy of a photo a friend showed me years ago before he passed away.

He lived in northern California for most of the 60's and 70's and had some pictures of some of their grows up in the forests around there. Had one of a sativa that was 24' tall. Was shaped like a slightly more bushy than normal evergreen tree.

I've kinda always wanted to grow a plant indoors all fall and winter long. Take it out in the spring and strip down 2/3rds of the vegetation. Then bury it up to where it was stripped down and try and get it to root out from there down to give it one helluva root base to start with. See what kind of monster that would produce. I've seen it done with tomato plants successfully and they grow almost identically to cannabis in regards to rooting so who knows.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Mad purps X Cherry pie about a month out
Gettn fat n sassy man. Very nice. Miss those donkey D^^^ outdoor colas. Yes indoor can throw some coke can ballbat sized colas but a dialed outdoor girl omg!!! I hope the Creator has another property with outside acreage in my future. :D

R

Rondiego

With all those beans you have that's the best you can do? What flavor? The leaves are to wide but it looks like a Nigerian Nightmare I used to have by the structure.
Suerte JK
That is not a cannabis plant!

Westie

Westie

RQS OG Kush from seed, in 20gal coco.
FWIW.I had 2 of these.....different locations.....combined about 4lb total......of the weakest, crappiest weed of the grow. All show, no go!
Renamed, OG Trash. Lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I can't compare with these outdoor trees, but this strain is a MONSTER. Indoor, in 10 gal of peat
I'll compare the leaf with an outdoor one lol

20130606 212442 resized 1
20130531 182341 resized 1
Reactions: Ina
L

lukem5

So guys whats the biggest tree you've ever seen?

I think the biggest one ever grown would have to be mullumbimby madness from what ive seen but its hard to gauge overall plant mass from a simple photo.

What I am curious of - are these reports of perennial weed (reunion zamal reportedly does this)

if so, those are the grail "tree" genetics ya'll should be chasing.

if annual weed grows into 15' tall trees, imagine what perennial weed could do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom