Pot, When Did It Become Popular For You?

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well, it speaks for itself. First life memory’s will always tell a life of tells.
1976, man they liked to smoke that dirt weed from down south. I was 6, 10-20 smokers in a circle. 92.3 KGON playing stairway to heaven over and over. Mom never told me not to drink out da bong.
But I did!! Lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well, it speaks for itself. First life memory’s will always tell a life of tells.
1976, man they liked to smoke that dirt weed from down south. I was 6, 10-20 smokers in a circle. 92.3 KGON playing stairway to heaven over and over. Mom never told me not to drink out da bong.
But I did!! Lol
Freshman year so 2000ish...got in so much trouble for it over and over. I smoked some decent lime stuff and never looked back.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

1975. I was 15. It was Hash, not pot. Smoked pot a few months later, and was hooked Lol. I'm hoping this strain I'm growing (Malawi x Panama) is gonna rock my brain like Columbian Gold used to in the 70's LOL.
:cool:

Last edited:
Cola Monster

Cola Monster

It was 1978 my sophomore year in high school rocking to 98.5 KOME while toking on some sticky as can be Blucher Valley Thunder F--k out of the North Bay. That's my first memory of getting high as a kite and have never looked back since that time.
We also had that same seeded dirt weed around for years as well as some killer Thai Stick for a while that washed up on shore in some old oak barrels back in the mid seventies, or that's what I heard through the grapevine back then. Either way those were some great times!

Ina

Ina

After the communism fеll everybody here started to do drugs hahaha It was 1990 and I was kid,but 10 years after that on our sea coast with my friends I was smoking a lot I don't know what exactly,some shit from Petrich(which is our valey of cannabis haha), Greece(which was better)Albania(now I want to go there to check what people are growing these days if it is possible),I guess it was similar to your seeded dirt weed:)….Than ,i've tried some other things and I found joint is what I love the most!:)After that my husband show me wild forests of hemp and some old gardens of his friends(already mixed with wilds but I was in love) in central Bulgaria and I really wanted to grow some of my own.Than we were in Spain on a vacation and I saw that seed shop on the street with all these strains available!!!!!!:)I don't remember the exact year but It was about... 10 years ago.....

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Haha tbh I can't remember the day but maybe 13 years ago i has ben smokeing occasionally , but my cousin who I stayed the summer with bought this killer glass bong the base was a alien head. we toked on what we called kush can't find it around anymore (flavor isn't the same) I got so stoned I ate myself into a coma lmao ben smokeing ever since .

G gnome

G gnome

Great thread!

I was 10...me, my buddy and his older brother tunneled under a tarp that was covering a 68 jaguar. We hopped in the car and fired up a bowl!!! Didnt smoke again for a cpl yrs....then the summer between 6 n 7th grade it was on. Every dime of my lawn mowing money went to smokin pot haha...me and another friend were hangin out w his older brother and his friends smokin every day. That was a good summer. Havent looked back since. I remember when my ol'man caught me...he whooped my ass good and it wasnt 2wks later me n him were smokin together. He had better contacts than i did haha...thats when i learned about good pot!

G gnome

G gnome

My earluest memory of pot was riding w my dad in his old pick up. I was a lil fucker. I was sittin in between him and his buddy on the bench seat and theyre passing a bowl back n forth. It was winter and i remember askin what it was my dad sed ...its to keep warm so i sed can i have some?...he sed...NO!!!

Another time i remember the olman sittin on his bed w a lil red bong and a big bag of weed and he was watchin football and again, i asked what he was doin...he sed its to help me stop smokin...and even as a lil kid i remember thinkin...that doesn't make any sense...haba

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Jr. high school 8th grade I had a gpa of .045. I liked to skip school. Parents were so pissed at me they shipped me off to my uncles farm in vernonia oregun. Bucking bails sucked. Luckily my uncle was a thc farmer. I had no clue till I found his stash. He kept em in big pickle jars. I’m talking big like 5 gallon jars in his walk in closet. Every couple days I’d sneak in and fill a sandwich bag full and stash it. I was there for 2 weeks at the beginning of the summer. Got back home fucking step mom being the super bitch she is grounded me to the neighborhood for the rest of the summer. I was so fucking pissed. All my buds were out cruising around where ever they wanted to go. Needless to say when I got home with all that pot they all grounded themselves to the neighborhood cause I had all the weed. Thanks uncle John, I love ya!!!!!!

MissBotany

MissBotany

I have early memories(I was maybe in middle school) of having to put visine in my older brother’s eyes. I remember they were so red, lol. I think he was so stoned that he couldn’t do himself.

I didn’t really start to love it until I saw the medicinal effects on my husband this past year and half. Then I really fell in love when I started growing it for him. I wish I could grow for more people in need of it because I see how life changing it can be.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I was 11, my little buddies and i were the troublemaker kids and we had wanted to try it for a bit. Someone got some and we had a sleepover the day 5th grade got out. We all sorta went whole hog immediately and through family and family friends we had all sorts of hookups so started selling and smoking nonstop. I think all those dudes have now done a decent amount of time, shoulda listened when i told them about college and going off to see the world.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

It was resin, I was 11 or 12ish. My brother had a cover band. The drummer hooked up the roadie/me. I can still feel the bass drum in my chest everytime I hear the songs from the era, van halen, billy Joel, Elton John. Gateway to opening my mind....

Papasomni

Papasomni

The yearrrrrr was 1968.. It was a warm, autumn evening. We were hanging out by the snack bar at the high school football stadium. It was homecoming and my school's team had just lost the game 48 - 0. Someone had just suggested we go to the corner store and steal some beer. Then another kid said, "wait a minute.... I took these two jays from my brother's junk drawer." I was a little hesitant at first because we just had watched the movie, Reefer Madness in P.E. class the previous day. All the horrible effects of the evil weed were still fresh in my mind. I didn't want to go crazy from smoking the pot. The other kids kept teasing me... calling me a sissy. I finally gave in to the relentless peer pressure that my friends were applying. My hand shaking, I slowly raised the joint to my lips.... with my eyes jammed tightly shut, I drew in what I thought was a safe amount of the strange smelling smoke.... It smelled like burning rope. I immediately went into a coughing fit like I had never experienced before.. I could hardly catch my breath. When my coughing finally subsided I took in another small puff of the insidious smoke. It was then that I started to notice a warm feeling. Suddenly, everything seemed different. Everything everyone of my friends said was extremely funny. I couldn't stop laughing. The rest is history.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I was 16, think it was 1994 maybe. Had tried it a few times and didn't get anything off it. Then one day a buddy's mom passed me a joint and I hit it. My younger brother was with me and hit it as well, he was 12 at the time. We both took a couple drags and looked at each other and started laughing. About 30 minutes later I had to drive home, that was scary. Stopped at the local river and washed my face in it to try and combat the buzz. Went home and my step mom was there. We both made a b-line for our beds and slept it off. While waiting to fall asleep I was imagining I was on a roller coaster. I could feel my stomach drop on every hill. It was really quite trippy. From that point on we were hooked.

Top Bottom