Potassium Deficiency Or?

• Thread starter GeneralGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GeneralGrow

GeneralGrow

Hey there all,
I'm day 27 into flowering.
It is a soil grow and ive been using AN nutrients (micro,grow,bloom, big bud, b-52 and bud candy).
Ph is at 6.5 all times.
The room temps ara raising to 33-35 during daytime :/
Humidity is at 44-59%
So far so good but im getting sth on the leaves like potassium deficiency.
I raised the potassium levels a bit and ill see from now on.
I just need some oppinions on this.
Is it a potassium deficiency or im just stupid?Its my first grow, any advice is helpfull.
Thanks in advance !
Potassium deficiency or
Potassium deficiency or 2
Potassium deficiency or 3

patchgrower

patchgrower

yeah sure looks like it.hopefully they will bounce right back after some potassium.i looked at some pics of potassium defiency, and they looked exactly like yours, so it looks like you're on the right track.hope it works out well for you.

GeneralGrow

GeneralGrow

Can the damaged leaves recover?
Or i just need to look out for it not to spread more?
Please forgive my bad english.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I thought k def was the leaves edge burning from the tip all the way to the petiole?

That almost looks like bacteria, fungus, maybe virus..virus seems likely look at the first photo. The middle there is three leaves under one that stretches over them...look at them...are those mottled leaves? Regardless something wrong with them

G gnome

G gnome

I thought k def was the leaves edge burning from the tip all the way to the petiole?

That almost looks like bacteria, fungus, maybe virus..virus seems likely look at the first photo. The middle there is three leaves under one that stretches over them...look at them...are those mottled leaves? Regardless something wrong with them

No virus no fungus

Toaster79

Toaster79

You're dumping too much shit in those pots. Feed them water until they loose that dark green and use some type of a soil replenisher. Some tea might help.

If I were you, I'd feed them only water from now on and start some reading. You got grow diaries in the indoor soil section of this forum. Further you got nutrients section, cannabis infirmary, and you got faq at the bottom of the page. Educate yourself. Learn to read and understand your plants and their environment. And keep it stupid simple.

GeneralGrow

GeneralGrow

You're dumping too much shit in those pots. Feed them water until they loose that dark green and use some type of a soil replenisher. Some tea might help.

If I were you, I'd feed them only water from now on and start some reading. You got grow diaries in the indoor soil section of this forum. Further you got nutrients section, cannabis infirmary, and you got faq at the bottom of the page. Educate yourself. Learn to read and understand your plants and their environment. And keep it stupid simple.

You have any good reccomendations on the replenisher?
I'm trying my best here man.In my free time i mostly read about cannabis plants for the reasons you listed.
Correct me if i'm wrong, you're saying that is nutrient burn and not a deficiency?

Toaster79

Toaster79

You have any good reccomendations on the replenisher?
I'm trying my best here man.In my free time i mostly read about cannabis plants for the reasons you listed.
Correct me if i'm wrong, you're saying that is nutrient burn and not a deficiency?

I'm using biobizz heave for such cases. It cotains fulvic and humic acid.

What you have there is nitrogen nitrogen toxicity. So I'd say not only nitrogen is in excess but everything else too. This means there's too much nutrients in your soil and pH drifted somwhere causing the plant not to be able to take up other stuff. It's called lockout. And overfeeding is a classic beginners mistake. Giving your plants too much love and instead of helping them you're really hurting them.

GeneralGrow

GeneralGrow

I'm using biobizz heave for such cases. It cotains fulvic and humic acid.

What you have there is nitrogen nitrogen toxicity. So I'd say not only nitrogen is in excess but everything else too. This means there's too much nutrients in your soil and pH drifted somwhere causing the plant not to be able to take up other stuff. It's called lockout. And overfeeding is a classic beginners mistake. Giving your plants too much love and instead of helping them you're really hurting them.
Thank you for your time sir.Really appreciated.

Top Bottom