Price Report For Indooror Out Door In Different Parts Of Cali This Year?

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wondering what prices people are getting currently per unit in California this year? List your quality ,strain , indoor or out door and sold at club or black mkt. Also area sold Northern, Central or Southern California.

Molenium

Molenium

In between LA and SB. Outdoor: regardless of strain [all 'og's'] 800-15 which includes dep. Indoor: pretty much still all og's, right now because of the flood some insight are hitting 13, but worthy ins hover around 15/16 to MAYBE 22 23 highest

Molenium

Molenium

All those are street listed...I dont mess with clubs personally. All they want is take take take

Molenium

Molenium

20171018 194043
20171017 214436
20171007 161938

Molenium

Molenium

I grew these among ithers..The first one is a purple strain from Indiana of all places. Kush flavor but idk what it is.8- 1 flat. Other 2 are greenhouse. Big buddha cheese from attitude which Imo could pass as indoor but I grew it lol and the last is gorilla glue which I call honeydew, small resemblance to glue but I know it is. The gh would go for prob 13 I'm guessing...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Always starts out low but I hear it will be going up higher this year . This is due to mites , fires , smoke damaging crops as well as legalization is expected to make demand increase. Despenceries are having to raise prices along with adding taxes so there prices will also be going up a lot !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The new gig around here is turn your batch into sauce and whole sale it for 45 a gram what would equal 35-4000 a lb.
had a guy bragging to me about it when we were trimming.
Then you have to subtract the processors fees that can get pretty high

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I expect prices to go up,maybe as soon as January but more likely end of May Or early June. Last year prices were around 12-1400 per but leagal weed will cost up to 60% more than medical prices and medical prices are set to increase 15-20% and all that would include taxes. Black market runs about 30% less so that still is looking like 30-35 % increases for black market over last year. Looks like prices will settle at around 14- 1600 per. Not a big increase but better than a stick up your...

Molenium

Molenium

Called supply and demand. Everyone and there neighbor grows. Im only speaking for my area [socal] but I highly doubt it will raise much, some-but not much. I say this because there is still a lot of stuff from laSt year around. Granted, it not all fire but always keeps it competitive market with little fluctuation. Again speaking for my area

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Last years won't sell after the new season's really hits the market. I'm not even going to try! Mine is being made into hash and edibles . I might save a little of the very best for personal use. My buds go a couple months longer so they aren't as old as most peoples last years run. I've just started harvast and it's well into November. Add trim and dry time and 6 - 9 weeks of cure time and I won't have any ready for a while yet. It is grown partly under lights and with co2 in a greenhouse though so it is nearly the sane as indoor but with larger and harder buds.

Molenium

Molenium

Is it a fully sealed gh? How big? Wouldn't work in my setup so I'm curious

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

The new gig around here is turn your batch into sauce and whole sale it for 45 a gram what would equal 35-4000 a lb.
had a guy bragging to me about it when we were trimming.
Then you have to subtract the processors fees that can get pretty high
Yeah happening a little north of Cali now too. I know a guy that makes sauce, so I have been middle manning that plug hard. Had a guy give me all his crop around 90 elbows all for sauce. Was bragging to me how he could sell zips of it for close to a g. Idk how there is even a market for that. Ppl in my hood get pissed when they get told its 480 a zip for nug run shatter.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Is it a fully sealed gh? How big? Wouldn't work in my setup so I'm curious
It's sealed in flower but screened in other than the tunnel when in veg. I only use the lights on dark clowdy days . Run Ac in flower. Have heaters but it takes to much power to run in winter.off Grid so generator powered.

Molenium

Molenium

It's sealed in flower but screened in other than the tunnel when in veg. I only use the lights on dark clowdy days . Run Ac in flower. Have heaters but it takes to much power to run in winter.off Grid so generator powered.
So u use co2 in in flower?? I heard it is not good to use it during flower but I see kerosene burners in a lot of big gh grows (mags, books forums etc but not in person..). From what I understand co2 helps veg growth and isn't recommended for flowering..let me know!

Molenium

Molenium

Yeah happening a little north of Cali now too. I know a guy that makes sauce, so I have been middle manning that plug hard. Had a guy give me all his crop around 90 elbows all for sauce. Was bragging to me how he could sell zips of it for close to a g. Idk how there is even a market for that. Ppl in my hood get pissed when they get told its 480 a zip for nug run shatter.
The dab fad....fuckin a man. In so cal it's absurd- half of them have probably not even smoked flowers. They always scoff at 450 + for oz's but then come back from the club with 40 or 50 per g, few times a week too. Crazy.

Last edited:
Molenium

Molenium

It's like people who only smoke og's. Some strains labeled og are no where near nor smoke like true og. When I was younger, like 2002 lol which is not long ago, I felt true kush(s) were Hindu kush which is now extinct it seems, master kush, and og kush (singular!). The whole og and dab fad craze(s) are like I phones- gotta have the newest one all while willing to pay an absurd amount of money "just because it's better than.."

Molenium

Molenium

I pay trimmers 100 oer pound u shoukdnt pay anymore tgen that
I agree. Price used to be 300/lb where I'm at. Now with herb being literally 1/3 of the price as it was then, pretty much levelsums itself out. But I digress...

Top Bottom