Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joseph29

Joseph29

doesnt fish oil kill the foam? jus feel like ive seen that somewhere
I don't know. Maybe it would foam a lot more if they didnt add the fish to it. Maybe ill take a quart of water, add a little fish hydroslate and then add the humic and yucca powders.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
every oil I've approved for the plants kills the foam with just a drop- depending on the foam tea you are brewing, I've had to reapply oil later

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I'm wanting to know if I can use the Sea Green with Coco Wet, then Foliar spray the plants, I use the Sea Green all the time in ACT Teas, that are Hand Watered in. I also have been using Sea Green with just Plain RO Water to Foliar, but when I used the Coco Wet/spray-n-grow/Bill's Perfect Fertilizer, I couldn't believe how fast the leaved dried.:eek:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I'm wanting to know if I can use the Sea Green with Coco Wet, then Foliar spray the plants, I use the Sea Green all the time in ACT Teas, that are Hand Watered in. I also have been using Sea Green with just Plain RO Water to Foliar, but when I used the Coco Wet/spray-n-grow/Bill's Perfect Fertilizer, I couldn't believe how fast the leaved dried.:eek:
You can but maybe not the idea situation for microbes.
Reapply your sea green and aact without coco wet. The yucca in sea green is a wetting agent that does not affect the microbes. coco wet is also a wetting agent.
If your going to stick with bill combo, maybe best off alternating the Coco Wet/spray-n-grow/Bill's Perfect Fertilizer with your sea green and/or aact foliars.
If I brew up aact then add coco wet. Then look under a scope the microbes went dormant.

My thinking is this: By alternating you will ensure you are repopulating your foliage with protection. That way if your bills combo is affecting the microbes/ biofilm on the leaves, then adding more should help repopulate your leaves and then help re-establish a biofilm. (in case microbes are being put into a dormant state on your leafs etc aka phyllosphere)

SO if your set on it, maybe the bill combo in veg then at flip, then stick with your microbes to protect your plants.
After testing both under a scope,I went with 100% organic to ensure I have a good biofilm to protect my plants.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Bump I didn't even know someone else was using this. Is any of you guys still using this. I have been using this for a very long time.... I have not found anything noticeably better. I like it. I only use in in veg.. For flower I use there Humic Acid 55% and Kelp logic. Both of these are K boosters.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

bump! ive read every page on this and i got the sample pack from them. gonna try it out on my outdoor ladys when season starts. how many of u guys are still using this? if u arent did u find a better product or did something happen with the formula? it seems everyone was super happy about this in 2012 from all the threads i read on it..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

bump! ive read every page on this and i got the sample pack from them. gonna try it out on my outdoor ladys when season starts. how many of u guys are still using this? if u arent did u find a better product or did something happen with the formula? it seems everyone was super happy about this in 2012 from all the threads i read on it..

I haven't used it in 6 months becsuse I simplified my regimen but I used to use it weekly in veg and never saw a single sad leaf, ever.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I haven't used it in 6 months becsuse I simplified my regimen but I used to use it weekly in veg and never saw a single sad leaf, ever.
thx WS! im excited to try it out after reading reviews on every canna forum that im a member at. not 1 person that i have read that used it said a bad thing about it. this may help my guerilla plants to get a few more Ohzees per plant =)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

thx WS! im excited to try it out after reading reviews on every canna forum that im a member at. not 1 person that i have read that used it said a bad thing about it. this may help my guerilla plants to get a few more Ohzees per plant =)

it definitely will - I used 1 ml per gallon weekly as a feed and as foliar - I've actually grown some incredibly nice plants in veg using nothing but sea green, kelp, and budswell.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Try to make sure to use kelp or something with it. Your plants will blow up and burn out the nutrients fast if you don't feed with it. I have a bottle I been using for a few years

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Try to make sure to use kelp or something with it. Your plants will blow up and burn out the nutrients fast if you don't feed with it. I have a bottle I been using for a few years
i have kelp meal and sea weed extract that i will be adding in with it. i usally just hydrate the kelp meal and pour off the excess water into my sprayer instead of using the liquid extract. when im feeling lazy i just throw some seaplex in the sprayer. i like it makes the plants uptake more nutrients which means to me bigger plants.

stanklungs

stanklungs

Sean of green is awesome. Only bad experience Ive had with it was I got a pressurized bottle once that exploded when I went to open it. I was cursing them out for that one lol. Took days of hard scrubbing. I'm now careful to open all bottles outside. If it starts to fizz, RUN!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Sean of green is awesome. Only bad experience Ive had with it was I got a pressurized bottle once that exploded when I went to open it. I was cursing them out for that one lol. Took days of hard scrubbing. I'm now careful to open all bottles outside. If it starts to fizz, RUN!
haha dont mean to laugh at ya bro but i just had a funny image pop up reading this. i hope like hell i never receive one like that. damn i can only imagine the smell.

stanklungs

stanklungs

Haha it's all good. I still find it here and there every once in a while, it's amazing how much fits in that bottle.

Top Bottom