Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Undeadliest

i just got 3 samples of the primordial solutions. Straight from the maker/owner. He made it sound like its just a bunch of microbes. Havent even looked at the literature yet . He also said they dont have to list several of the ingredients . I thought that was a little fishy . I like to keep things strictly organic so im a bit skeptical . seems like you guys are liking the results

It's a concentrated compost tea. It does contain a small amount of NPK, but its mostly to feed the microbes in it. Most companies selling microbial inoculants (Great White, Orca, Mammoth, etc.) only include a small number of species in their products. Sea Green, being a compost tea extract, contains millions of species of microbial/beneficial life found present naturally in the soil. The reason Primordial can't list it or make mention of microbes is that your bottle would need to come with a giant book in order to list all the species included. It is very much an Organic product. Don't let al that OMRI BS fool you. They don't just slap their label on products for the good of humanity. A company has to pay outrageous fees on a yearly basis to keep that label on there. Sea Green is 100% Natural and Organic.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
2017 was the last post about this stuff, is it outdated? Little expensive, and I grabbed a small 2 oz bottle to try for a grow. See how it goes. Anyone else in 2023 using this?

PXL 20230616 203308102

Top Bottom