Problem With The Plant. Calcium Deficiency?

• Thread starter Vetrushka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vetrushka

Vetrushka

Hello! I am a complete novice in growing and hope to get help.
I want to apologize not understand much English and use the dictionary.

My garden is illuminated by HPS 250 watts, at a distance of 25-30 cm. The temperature is in the light period is 24-26 degrees at night, 17-20. Humidity ranging from 40-60% (day / night)
Plants grow 2 Bubble kush and Sweet Skunk on RQS. The problem is only with Bubble kush.
The flower is 40 days of germination, the problem appeared at the beginning of flowering.
Use products BioBizz: Fish mix, BioBloom, Activera, Alg-a-mic and Top Max.
PH of the reconstituted solution is within 6.5 to 6.8. Lift with Sodium bicarbonate.
Pots are 18 liters of soil BioBizz Lite Mix.
Put in 3ml. of all products, giving each watering put fertilizers. 4 days ago I made washing with 10 liters of pot with half the amount of fertilizer.
Then showed magnesium deficiency. Does anyone have an idea of what is due. I think that it comes to calcium deficiency?
1-jpg.609643

bk1-jpg.639090

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good catch! I agree that it's a Ca-. You can do two things to arrest the issue here--apply a Ca-only product as a foliar, and gypsum. I'd start with about 1T/gal, watered into the pots.

Keep in mind that all you can do here is stop the progression, the necrotic areas will not come back.

Vetrushka

Vetrushka

Thanks a lot, tomorrow will take preparation with calcium.
Gypsum will put the next watering are still wet. To put it on top and fingers fly?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Top dress and let it get watered in when the plant needs it. You don't need to start another problem caused by overwatering. :)

Vetrushka

Vetrushka

Hello, yesterday I put gypsum. I'll wait a week and I will say what the outcome.

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

I think I may be having a related issue. I'm about two weeks into my veg and over the past four days or so my plants have started dropping and getting a brown sort of pigment to them. Think this could be a calcium deficiency?

20170925 104241

Latest posts

Top Bottom