Problems With Led Grow

• Thread starter Springerguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Springerguy

Springerguy

Hi first post, been growing for some time now but this is a first, I used to use CFLs/T5 HO, and this is the first time to use LEDs. It is fantastic, the results I have gotten from the units I bought- Ebay cheapies (JHOTEC) and they work perfect- PROBLEM is the grow area is a bit short for them I believe, its close to harvest and they are within 6-8 inches of the bulbs, I didnt try LST due to the fact NO HEAT,NO WORRY, the problem Im having is checking the trichs- everyday new pistals and growth on the buds,they are the size of coke cans, and new pistals and the trichs I can check on top havent been turning. The leaves are turning yellow/brown, so I know its overdue, the lower buds- the trichs are turning, but not the upper buds. Hey for a small indoor grow with OG Kush Im amazed, any ideas- or just a stab in the dark and go for it? It was easy before the small handheld microscope, check and go...not so now...any ideas?

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Hey, okay so check a part of the bud thats not At the top of the cola. If most are milky its done. I found out when mines was doing that when i used led it was done and i was just waiting to long being greedy. Switched to cmh 315 now dont have that issue so far

Dan789

Dan789

Buds the size of coke cans, Yikes! Lol
How many days in bloom? Post a few pics, that may help us, help/direct you.
PS, welcome.

Springerguy

Springerguy

Springerguy

Springerguy

the most pronounced there are from Red Bull can size to Coke can...really- if this is good- will have to do again..BTW 2 of those are 5 weeks younger- hey this cheap JHOTEC light- did some stuff, But I found a story on handfisted bud- and said it was light stress- too much light- said its perfectly fine- but thats the cause...ever heard of that?

B

Burned Haze

Anther factor is higher % of c02 (1000-1500) needed and temps (80-86f canopy) shown to be a environment than a HPS (75-78f, where c02 isn’t needed )

H

Highkev

Looks to me there’s a lot of whit hairs still. I would wait. How many days flowering are you on? Is this your first grow with this strain? Where they clones seeds?

Top Bottom