Proper Use Of Beneficials And Greencleaner For Russet Mites?

• Thread starter Elevator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elevator

Elevator

Hi all,
I have Russet Mites and in veg I used a Pylon bomb and Avid, two rounds each, three weeks apart in veg and I thought I had killed them all. Well, I'm in week 3 of flower and I'm seeing some signs that they *may* be back. Cap recommended Biowar Foliar pack at a 4 day application cycle. The gentleman at Way to Grow recommended Greencleaner but said it may kill the beneficials.

So, how do I apply both, so they don't harm eachother? Start with beneficials for a few weeks and then switch to green cleaner? Or vice versa?

Also, will green cleaner effect my trichome production since it's alcohol based?

Thanks!

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

One of the best if not the best outdoor grower in Oregon interviewed by Jorge Cervantes on Russets:

might help.

cheers

Organikz

Organikz

You need to do 4 round like this...
Day 1 aloe/neem oil/karanja/d-limonene
Day 2 aloe/rosemary/lavender/peppermint
Day 3 aloe/water

Look into a weekly IPM. A combination of neem/karanja and ritha (soap nut berries) has been found highly effective. I add 10 drops of lemongrass oil to cover smell but the limonene is quite effective as a contact killer. It melts the waxy coating of the exoskeleton. Limonene will also destroy pheromone trails that lead to reinfestation.

It has been used in extraction like BHO.

In the future if you need help look at what local agriculture is using as far as nontoxic. I know limonene is very commonly used.

R

redlife215

Jorge is kinda full of shit lol ges jus some old pothead tgat dont know much from the vids ive seen. That girly looking dude def doesnt know what he is talking ablut cus russet mite damage starts with leaf taco not yellowing leaf and their favorite spot to hang out is at the base of the leaf where it meets the leaf stem. And as far as the way to get rid of em if u have em already is chemical only if u already have em. Dont waste ur time on hippy shit and since tge person who started the thread said he is 3 weeks in flower. I woukd jus cut it honestky and start over with lreventative treatments

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

guys knocking the president of the Oregon Sungrown Growers Guild. lol
I bet you're right ... he doesn't know anything.

Do you guys have any published books or something I can get from your knowledge fountain?

cheers

R

redlife215

O yes i am def hating on ur lil tent grow lol. And i dont care how many books he writes he is an oldschool dude that knows some shit but also passes on bad info and his growbooks are rudimentary. Soo idk what hate u r refering to maybe u think i wish i had a 4x4 tent pumpimg out qps but i certainly am not

Organikz

Organikz

Is this a joke?

https://tilth.org/resources/

Go read real material. Stop reading the jerry Falwell of marijuana cultivation. Guarantee Cervantes hasn't even touched on tilth but it's the most important component of soil.

Same with rev. That is all just agenda to profit.

Last edited:
LilCervantes

LilCervantes

simply giving the OP some guidance other than "start over" that's easy.
having a good day though?

R

redlife215

Fuck kutta here u passuve aggresive nerd u know u were being a dick. Starting over is the only solution other then using avid and forbid in flower. Russet mites ruin weed even if he harvest that round will still be worthless from the mite damage. Ur fat buddy from oregon grower guikd is trying to push a product that wont work to fight russet mites it shoukd be used as a ipm but not to kill what is already there. I know cus i grow big not some lil lunchbkx grower like u so when u try to help u actually are doimg the opposite by giving him hope when he shkuld jus tear down clean his room and start a heavy ipm schedule fkr next round that is real help. My day is fine actually

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

Silver Bullet by Key to Life works well on russets.

It's advertised as a terpene enhancer but I found out through one of my customers in Maryland that it works really well on russets.

btw 100% certain your the dick redlife215, will no longer reply to your nonsense.

cheers

R

redlife215

Let me know how that works for u, honestky pkease post ur results so u proove me wrong. I would love to learn of a new effective way to erradicate russets. I have tried damn near everything and have had no success when the might damage has already occured. Especially in flower

Top Bottom