Pruning

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Sorry the second pic was only pruned once, once I got to her again all that crap was gone.

S

Shawnery

To little, to much or just right? I tried to leave each branch with 4 to 5 nodes.

Was nothing to but to do it, right or wrong, got to start somewhere. It was so much easier to know how tall to go with a scrog!

20180424 150613
Last edited:
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That plant gave me a bit over an oz of flower, the bud dries so compact it's realy heavy, early miss, thc 20 percent + I think.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’ve always pruned every Sunday
I start from top and basically take one miss one n always have good yeild this is one of em done the minute b4 pic
Why every Sunday..It is it a religious thing with the plants?..LMAO

Bannacis

Bannacis

Well that’s ur opinion that’s how I treat em bro & trust me it works
But we both have our own ways of thinking
Come on now... You don't water and feed weeds, you don't prune weeds...you don't harvest and smoke weeds...so cannabis is not the same. but hey treat em like you want, but don't tell me you treat cannabis the same as ordinary weeds.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It has nothing to do with the taste of your smoke thats cureing, why do you like fan leaves? They block the light on your branches, why do you want light on your branches? Because thats where your flower grows, if your fan leaves block the light on your branches your flower wont form the structure it needs and all you will get is tops.

S

Shawnery

People say don't prune in flower but then there are a bunch of growers who swear by it. They state that it actually increases yield. The exact opposite of most people on here it seems.

I'm not stating that one way is wrong and the other is right. What I'm stating and especially in a country like ours is that, there is no right way, there is only my way your way and their way.

Sure some might get bigger, smaller, prettier, grow faster or slower but in the end how can growing cannabis really be wrong?

NO MATTER WHAT!

Top Bottom