Psi Labs (something Not Right Here)...

• Thread starter john martin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

So, I was just browsing the top tested strains on PSI Labs search page and noticed multiple strains from multiple growers having the Exact same terpene profile. Something seems off...

All have exactly "2.86% Total Terpenes" with the exact amounts of Caryophyllene, HUmulene, B-Myrcene, DLimonene, a-Bisabolol, Linalool, Tansnerolidol 2, B-Pinene, a-Pinene, Eucalyptol, and Terpinolene.

What do they do, just save terpene profiles and re-use them at random?

SD X Star Dog (TMB Gardens):

G3 (Superior Flowers):

Veganic Deathstar (Anonymous):

LA OG (Anonymous):

MB X Dub 1 (TMB Gardens):

AS - Werewolf (Anonymous):

Strawberry Daquiri )Flower of Life):

MB X Db 2 (TMB Gardens):

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

We set up PSI labs a few yrs ago. They ONLY stroke the ego of growers with false numbers. Fuck psi labs. We gave them 1 cola, cut into 3 sections, and labeled with each st f ain't names. All came back with different thc #s. 20%, 25%, 29%. LMFAO

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hahaha lmao.. thats funny as fuck.... that lab is an embarrassment.... probably doesnt even own a gas chrome to do testing
We set up PSI labs a few yrs ago. They ONLY stroke the ego of growers with false numbers. Fuck psi labs. We gave them 1 cola, cut into 3 sections, and labeled with each st f ain't names. All came back with different thc #s. 20%, 25%, 29%. LMFAO

xenon730

xenon730

just popped into my head that maybe they use that profile as a default when people don't pay for the terpene testing? i mean for 35 theyll tell you the thc % alone(apparently anyways lol), so maybe on their site it just pairs it with a default terpene readout.

john martin

john martin

just popped into my head that maybe they use that profile as a default when people don't pay for the terpene testing? i mean for 35 theyll tell you the thc % alone(apparently anyways lol), so maybe on their site it just pairs it with a default terpene readout.
Not the case, you can filter search results that have/don't have the terpene profile. Tons of ones that payed for terpene profile have the exact same one...

xenon730

xenon730

Not the case, you can filter search results that have/don't have the terpene profile. Tons of ones that payed for terpene profile have the exact same one...
lol yeah it actually looks like they pretty much show they're doing that if you actually compare "random" results. wonder what they'd say about this.

Cannis

Cannis

Do we have ANY lab in all of Michigan that can actually provide Accurate Terpene profile results?

Maybe we could talk MSP crime labs (Bridgeport, Northville, Lansing etc.) into testing more than just for THC. They seem to be all about the money...just saying.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Of course tour not gonna hear about it. Companies don't put their shady ass work known to the general public. Bad for biz.
It's been discusses on here, RIU, and ic for years now.

sixstring

sixstring

Lol i just realized that the name of the title says psi.anyhow theres a bunch in google for Michigan haha.

Top Bottom