Publishing A Weed Grow Blog/book In The Uk

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys,

So, I've been a gardener all my life, and have grown weed for over twenty years. During this time I've picked up a bit of knowledge, and would like to pass some of this on to other growers.

I contribute as much as I can on my newsgroups, but would like to reach a wider audience, but I'm just wondering where the UK law stands with people who write blogs, or publish books about an illegal substance. It's only theory, but could it be seen as aiding a crime, or Promoting an illegal act?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Happy growing !!

Last edited: 4 minutes ago

London bud

London bud

It would be admitting illegal acts if you put your name on it?
Unless you list is as science fiction.
Or have an anonymous blog. Sharing a true story in your name you can only write about crimes or grows you've been already charged with I think

London bud

London bud

I could be wrong though. The police caught me stinking of bud and off my nut, they asked me where the weed was and I told them they were to late and that I've smoke it all. They can't say something to that. Even though it's obvious they gta catch u with the bud still. Maybe itits the same with plants, still get catch u with em

Northernpop

Northernpop

Thought so. Cheers pal. I don't like unannounced visitors, so I'll give it a miss.

Shame really, it's hardly crime of the century..... How to grow a herb !! Pure evil !!

Northernpop

Northernpop

I would proceed with your dream,who knows by the time its done weed may be legal where you reside,

Well, the speed I do things, it probably will be legal. I'm waiting for a court case, where the defendant successfully argues that all cannabis is medicinal, therefore should be deemed legal.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hi guys,

So, I've been a gardener all my life, and have grown weed for over twenty years. During this time I've picked up a bit of knowledge, and would like to pass some of this on to other growers.

I contribute as much as I can on my newsgroups, but would like to reach a wider audience, but I'm just wondering where the UK law stands with people who write blogs, or publish books about an illegal substance. It's only theory, but could it be seen as aiding a crime, or Promoting an illegal act?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Happy growing !!

Last edited: 4 minutes ago
I'm not certain but a disclaimer might be required.its unlkely any known uk based publisher would touch such a book but u can make your own books.i actually just looked into it a wee while ago .you can give a certain content set in which ever type of book you like in varying levels of quality.i think the more you make the cheaper each book is to make.
I personally don't think the cops would give a fuck.its just a book.unless your planning on doing it more from the point of its being done illegally rather than just about the growing?I mean if your going to print a book that just shows methods of growing outdoors in warmer parts of the UK or just purely about growing u won't have a problem but if it's a blatant "we,r here in the UK were it's illiberal and we don't give a fuck we,r doing these big indoor grows(pic of huge indoor grow with loads fat tops) fuck the police!" Then u may have a problem.it just depends on the point of view of the book I suppose.is it going to be a book purely about grow methods used in the UK or about how UK growers still have to grow underground ,behind locked doors and fences?
It's basically like this round my way now-if no one complains and your not blatantly growing,then they don't care but if somebody directly complains-basically grasses you in and demands something is done then they have to do something.i wouldn't like to put that to the test with my own grow right enough.

Northernpop

Northernpop

It's basically like this round my way now-if no one complains and your not blatantly growing,then they don't care but if somebody directly complains-basically grasses you in and demands something is done then they have to do something.i wouldn't like to put that to the test with my own grow right enough.

Yes, it's very much like that here. It's very low priority for police, so they turn a blind eye, if you're not taking the piss. If people complain, they'll have to investigate, I just wouldn't want to give them an excuse to pester me.

Need to think this one out first. May just not be worth the risk. I could just make it all hypothetical, and not include anything incriminating (like pics of awesome buds).

Northernpop

Northernpop

I guess I could write it as a grow guide, for if cannabis was legalised. It's then just an instruction manual for when it's legalised.

If things were kept purely technical, and there was no incriminating evidence, I don't think the officials would give two hoots. It's not worth prison though !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom