Pulverized Lime

• Thread starter Brazloko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brazloko

Brazloko

Hello ever one ....

My plant are at 4 week of flowering,when i add tiger bloom ph goes really down,i am in new England and i could not find dolomite lime,just pulverized lime, the woman at home depo told me i works bringing ph up,but i wonder if is really ok,is my first grow and i dont want to messed up .

Thank you in advance to all you farmer gurus

Bannacis

Bannacis

You can use it but do be careful, sense it is more fine its concentrated, it can compact easier, definitely dusty...and it is fast acting, maybe try on one plant first.
dolomite or calcitic lime is best

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hello ever one ....

My plant are at 4 week of flowering,when i add tiger bloom ph goes really down,i am in new England and i could not find dolomite lime,just pulverized lime, the woman at home depo told me i works bringing ph up,but i wonder if is really ok,is my first grow and i dont want to messed up .

Thank you in advance to all you farmer gurus
It's fine, but go easy because it will keep the pH buffered up if you use too much. Top-dressing scratched into the soil, or mixed in with everything else if you're making a from-scratch batch.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Are you using lime to increase your waters pH? Have you been using these nutes the whole grow without adjusting?

Brazloko

Brazloko

No,ph was between 6 and 7,the hole time,now that I start using tiger bloom ph went down to 4.5,well I don't think that would be any good for the plant ....that's why I why I end up the pulverized lime.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn! No filtration needed! It's a fishkeeper's paradise, too. I have to use RO for my special betta boys.

Brazloko

Brazloko

In veg stage I filter the water,with brings my ph up,once I add seaweed extract and big bloom ph is at around 6 and 7 .

Top Bottom