Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Does anyone have any experience with this product?Its pricey and it makes some pretty bold claims so i thought id see if anyones used it before i pull the trigger.

Supposed to wipe out everything but you can use it right up to day of harvest,no toxicity whatsoever,dont even need a mask or gloves to spray.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I Can't find a good shot of the label but doesn't look special from what i saw. Two kinds of oil and a bunch of extracts. Sounds like a pretty standard newage organic pesticide. Need the label to identify the biostimulant and whatever else before i can really judge it. If you're googling for it, lmk if you can find the msds and full label. Msds' are usually useless but it claims a sar response and theyre supposed to claim chitosan on that. Ill keep looking but it doesn't look too unique so far. These pesticides work if you don't use one already, but i doubt it'll blow you away. What do you grow with now and use for pesticide? Lmk If you have anymore info on it.

G gnome

G gnome

Does anyone have any experience with this product?Its pricey and it makes some pretty bold claims so i thought id see if anyones used it before i pull the trigger.

Supposed to wipe out everything but you can use it right up to day of harvest,no toxicity whatsoever,dont even need a mask or gloves to spray.

Sounds like a goddamn miracle!!!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

They beat around the bush as to what's in it. Like sns217, it' nothing more than rosemary oil extract and fn water for 20.00/36oz. I bought a .5oz bottle ofrosemary oil extract for 5.00. I use 5ml/gal ipm floor spray. It' pennies.

If they list what' on the label, I'm sure we can decifer what' in it.

Freshone

Freshone

I try not to use any pesticides if I can help it but I like to keep a few things on the shelf.Their claiming other benefits besides pest control if you read the description.They claim you can spray up til harvest and pass any test no problem,its totally non toxic and a replacement for many less friendly things.Im pretty sure it was developed for food crops originally.
www.purecrop1.com

Sounds like a goddamn miracle!!!

LOL,check their website it gets even better.Ive heard a few positive things from people in the know which is why I'm trying to find out more.Havent found any label or MSDS though.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

They are over on joke it up with a thread.

There' a few products out there that claim sage to spray up to harvest.

K

Kelron

I try not to use any pesticides if I can help it but I like to keep a few things on the shelf.Their claiming other benefits besides pest control if you read the description.They claim you can spray up til harvest and pass any test no problem,its totally non toxic and a replacement for many less friendly things.Im pretty sure it was developed for food crops originally.
www.purecrop1.com

LOL,check their website it gets even better.Ive heard a few positive things from people in the know which is why I'm trying to find out more.Havent found any label or MSDS though.

I can tell you this product is not the same as other oil based products . I have a microscope and a bottle of Purecrop1, and had a great big nasty population of root aphids . They melt . Just go find a nice dirty plant with spider mites or what ever your pest is , hit them with the diluted 2 oz / gal then stick em under a scope and time the death rate . Most die within less than a minute . This product is also colloidal and will never separate as oily products do , meaning once you’ve mixed it with water it stays in perfect suspension . Read about micelle activity to understand how micelles work to integrate positively charged particles such as bugs ! This is really how the purecrop1 kills and cleans and stimulates your plants . Defiantly not made in a garage like other oily products and will burn your foliage when your worker forgets to keep the liquid agitated.

N

nano expert

Keiron is correct. The product is testing clean parts per million, on several 90 day grows. The full disclosure SDS sheet reflects unique ingredient compositions, superior colloidal micelle formulation, and we have experienced earlier bloom and more vibrant looking crops on our farms - including non Cannabis grows.
We purchase in bulk 5 gallon containers and effective spray cost is around 3.00 per gallon. I will also comment be very careful on FIFRA 25b regulation products, most are non compliance with 2018 guidelines - this product is the best we have ever utilized on over 500,000 sq ft of grows.

S

sparkes259

Our close friends spent over 5 years having this product developed. We were the first to test it for them. We have been farmers for 20 years and our indoor grows are always a struggle with fighting off mites or mold. Mites in the spring summer. Mold in the winter. We committed 1 full grow to this product. Using it once a week from the time they were clones all the way to 3 days before we pulled. We are hooked and now my man distributes this product. We are 2 weeks from pulling our second grow with the same exact results. No sign of mold. No sign of mites. Our plants are greener and healthier than they’ve ever been. The buds are bigger and way frostier. If we only would have had access to this product during the outdoor grow season. This year we are excited to have it and look forward to using it. The cost seems scary until you understand that 1 Gallon of concentrate makes 64 gallons of usable product. You only need to spray once a week unless you are already fighting an infestation, then it’s once a day for 3-5 days. Then on to the once a week for prevention and growth. So like we sell it for $349 a Gallon. That’s $5.45 a Gallon of usable product. If you buy the 5 gallon container the price even goes down. For a product that does all that it does, basically making your grow life easier, it really is a deal.

S

sparkes259

Our close friends spent over 5 years having this product developed. We were the first to test it for them. We have been farmers for 20 years and our indoor grows are always a struggle with fighting off mites or mold. Mites in the spring summer. Mold in the winter. We committed 1 full grow to this product. Using it once a week from the time they were clones all the way to 3 days before we pulled. We are hooked and now my man distributes this product. We are 2 weeks from pulling our second grow with the same exact results. No sign of mold. No sign of mites. Our plants are greener and healthier than they’ve ever been. The buds are bigger and way frostier. If we only would have had access to this product during the outdoor grow season. This year we are excited to have it and look forward to using it. The cost seems scary until you understand that 1 Gallon of concentrate makes 64 gallons of usable product. You only need to spray once a week unless you are already fighting an infestation, then it’s once a day for 3-5 days. Then on to the once a week for prevention and growth. So like we sell it for $349 a Gallon. That’s $5.45 a Gallon of usable product. If you buy the 5 gallon container the price even goes down. For a product that does all that it does, basically making your grow life easier, it really is a deal.

Oh and I forgot to mention the best part, we had our buds tested in California after the test grow and they tested completely clean. Test attached.

6CAC9F95 B190 47C6 84D1 9361AD447E47
N

nano expert

Can you post an MSDS or an ingredients label? Please excuse my skepticism but I don't buy into hype really well and right now we have 3 people with 1 or 2 posts each saying its great.I want to believe though!

Made a SDS request and received it right away. The company is buttoned up and knows quite a bit about the big picture agriculture industry in general. I would suggest purchasing a gallon to prove itself, consult with a few informed growers, then go with the five gallon or 30 gallon sizes for cost savings. Since our team analyzed the product as an extremely stable colloidal chemistry composition, no shelf life issues. They quote shelf life of the Purecrop1 concentrate product at minimum 5 years.

View attachment G1 PC SDS- International.doc 17x-1-1.pdf
S

sparkes259

It seems like you 2 new members (@nano expert , @spark259) are spamming info from the same bottled company. If this is true, one must become a paid sponcer of this forum to advertise.

Was in no way spamming or looking to advertise. Just answering a question as a grower who has used this product a nond knows it works. I've read several people's questions and answers on this site about several topics before. Just never needed to be a member because I never felt the need to respond before. With this product so newly released to the market, a lot of people will be skeptical or wonder if it really works. Just as we wasted lots of money buying products trying to fight mites and mold over the years ourselves. We are one of the few that have actually used this product and can answer that question. Just wanted to pass on the knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just making sure. Companies pay a premium for forum advertising.

N

nano expert

It seems like you 2 new members @nano expert, @spark259) are spamming info from the same bottled company. If this is true, one must become a paid sponcer of this forum to advertise.

I take the time to first, add very valuable insight to your forum, as a large growing consortium, then moderator makes a stupid post like this ????? SPAM information on a bottling company .....What ??????? And then you go beyond and say we should become a paid sponcer ......do you mean sponsor ? The reason folks participate in forums is getting the low down and real information on whats the true 411. If you want money from that Purecrop1 company - then have someone contact them and if people purchase the product via your forum network, then the company can pay you a donation for your Cannabis network platform..-

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Well it' strange 2 new people.rwgister with in 2 days of someone mentioning said product. Not saying you are play8ng games and such, but I don' believe in coincidences.

Now if you have an issue with the way things are handled here, feel free to always send me a pm to discuss it further.

Freshone

Freshone

Can you post an MSDS or an ingredients label? Please excuse my skepticism but I don't buy into hype really well and right now we have 3 people with 1 or 2 posts each saying its great.I want to believe though!

Made a SDS request and received it right away. The company is buttoned up and knows quite a bit about the big picture agriculture industry in general. I would suggest purchasing a gallon to prove itself, consult with a few informed growers, then go with the five gallon or 30 gallon sizes for cost savings. Since our team analyzed the product as an extremely stable colloidal chemistry composition, no shelf life issues. They quote shelf life of the Purecrop1 concentrate product at minimum 5 years.
Thanks for posting that MSDS!
You know how it is in this industry with peeps hawking snakeoil.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@DemonTrich @Daikokuten This product is legit. Don't pay attention to the ingredients, the magic is in the manufacturing process. No paid advertising here. The certifications are all accounted for, it's clean.

Freshone

Freshone

@DemonTrich @Daikokuten This product is legit. Don't pay attention to the ingredients, the magic is in the manufacturing process. No paid advertising here. The certifications are all accounted for, it's clean.
I have heard this from others I trust which is why I asked about it here,thanks for the input.

Top Bottom