Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sshz

sshz

No, Vanillan is not 85% of the product. The 85% refers to ALL the other products in it after the oils, which are 15%. The smallest % of any item is the Vanillan, since it is listed last.

I'm on my second complete crop while using it, and I haven't had a mite. That's all I really care about.....

707grows

1. Price alone should gravitate you towards the "bestdarnsoap" product I would think. I'll take a pic in a bit, and my first application will be made this week, maybe Tuesday at 3 weeks old.
  2. I couldn't get a picture of the label as it wraps around the small bottle, so here it is word for word:

"Ingredients: Active ingredients soybean oil 10%, corn oil 5% (15%)
    Inert ingredients filtered water, glycerin, carrot, onion, orange vegetable-based fatty acids,
    tallow, vanillin (85%)" There you go, exactly as written on the label.
Yikes !!! 85% Vanillin ?

I don't know much about "Bestdarnsoap", however, I just ran across this info below in a toxicity report.

Vanillin and vanilla have induced skin sensitization in humans, whilst ingestion has provoked intolerance reactions. Treatment with vanillin caused skin irritation in guinea-pigs and eye irritation in rabbits. In rodents, vanillin was of low to moderate acute oral toxicity. Repeated oral administration in rats may induce tissue effects at various sites including the liver, kidneys, and spleen. A Soviet report described the liver, kidney, spleen and lung abnormalities, together with effects on the red and white blood cells, in mice treated dermally and in rats exposed by inhalation. A limited dietary study in rats found no evidence of carcinogenicity. Vanillin induced chromosomal damage in human cells treated in culture but showed no genotoxic activity in mice treated orally or in hamster cells in culture. There was no evidence of mutagenic activity in bacteria (including Ames tests) or in yeast. Thought you may want to be aware of this, especially if you are spraying "Bestdarnsoap" without an agricultural pesticide mask, goggles, and protective clothing. Why not err on the side of caution?

"Bestdarnsoap" is made with baking soda and other ingredients that are not plant based and although they make the same claims as PureCrop1, it is not the same composition. Looking deeper into KD gold and speaking with the owner they recommended not using it for cannabis. I also spoke with a guy from PureCrop1 about Vanillin and there isn't enough in it when it's diluted to cause any problem.

W

Weedranger

Does anyone have any experience with this product?Its pricey and it makes some pretty bold claims so i thought id see if anyones used it before i pull the trigger.

Supposed to wipe out everything but you can use it right up to day of harvest,no toxicity whatsoever,dont even need a mask or gloves to spray.[/QUOT

Got really excited about this product, it claimed to do everything short of giving you a reach-around. our farm was looking amazing only had a small problem with green aphids but they weren't doing much damage.
President of the company came by the farm to drop off our first shipment to educate as well as hype the product.

I was not impressed. currently we use a rotation of SNS 217 ,SMS PC ,plant therapy and trilogy. All of these products had troubles knocking down the green aphids and some of the thrips. The only way pure crop 1 was different was it had an adverse curling / clawing effect to all the new growth small leaves.
so in short I would use one of the other aforementioned and stay away from this snake oil.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Dear PC! enthusiasts: After a second spray at 48 hours around 3-week-4 of budding as usual -- as almost anytime I have sprayed something on flowering plants I get a certain amount of browning pistils. I might have had a little azamax left in my sprayer, but I do not think that was the reason... And I also might have used pretty warm water, which I assumed would neutralize in temperature upon releasing from my sprayer.

In general I can not figure out the parameters that lead to pistil browning, but it is certainly the primary deterrent toward foliar spraying during flowering! In this case -- pardon the ramble -- I really need to treat my PM and Aphids which have both reappeared. I can not tell you how exciting it is to have something I can safely use on flowering plants but I am nervous and want to avoid harming my buds, which may or may not be related to browning pistils effect after foliar spraying buds. If anyone can please help I appreciate it...

I am at 5 weeks now on these NYC Diesels and need to treat them.

jibs

jibs

No, Vanillan is not 85% of the product. The 85% refers to ALL the other products in it after the oils, which are 15%. The smallest % of any item is the Vanillan, since it is listed last.

I'm on my second complete crop while using it, and I haven't had a mite. That's all I really care about.....
I know this is an older post but can you use this in late flower

sshz

sshz

They claim you can use it up to the day of harvest........ I usually stop using around week 5-6 when the buds really start to get big. Two things I would do though- use it at a low dose, 2 tablespoons per gallon max and maybe test it on 1 plant and see what happens. Apply only when lights are off and the room and plants are cool- below 75 degrees temps. Also water well 8-12 hours before application to reduce plant stress. Let me know if you have any other questions or check me out in my grow diaries thread under Irie Seeds Orange Gasm.

jibs

jibs

They claim you can use it up to the day of harvest........ I usually stop using around week 5-6 when the buds really start to get big. Two things I would do though- use it at a low dose, 2 tablespoons per gallon max and maybe test it on 1 plant and see what happens. Apply only when lights are off and the room and plants are cool- below 75 degrees temps. Also water well 8-12 hours before application to reduce plant stress. Let me know if you have any other questions or check me out in my grow diaries thread under Irie Seeds Orange Gasm.
OK awesome that’s pretty much what I just did and thank you I really hope this stuff is the shit

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I like the stuff and I have to say it was the first thing I was probably comfortable using late in Flower! However, I find that it browns some of my pistils even at the 1/2 strength maintenance recommended concentration. And, btw, I am not sure that is necessarily a bad thing. I am not completely sure how the pistil interacts with the calyx in formation of cannabinol and its life-cycle? Unfortunately something tells me that if a product turns pistils brown -- even at 10-15 % it should only be used if necessary. That said I am not sure it lowered my yield because of this. And I will say there is no indication of residue by taste and patient reviews!

sshz

sshz

I would add, spray on your leaves and stems, not your buds.........that makes the most sense.

sshz

sshz

Most aphids live on or under the leaves of plants, piercing them and extracting sap, which can cause leaves to deform or curl up . Grey-white root aphids, on the other hand, live in the soil and can attack plants causing them to suddenly wilt and die.

So, you should probably spray the plants and drench the soil.

Jay_Rok

Jay_Rok

Hello all, really appreciate this discussion!
Has anyone noticed if PC1 effects taste?
I'm convinced that this product saved me from mold this summer!

sshz

sshz

I found it did not impart any taste at all....very clean and natural.

CF89

CF89

This is like the ONLY thread and marijuana related discussion/ forum with this product when you google it. Talk about sketchy. I bet half the posters in here saying good things about it are fake

Top Bottom