• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

Blue Mystic turning purple
IMG 20180225 123704

Funk junky

Funk junky

No ratchet cord I will give her a stem rub later. Don’t think no where as stinky as the boy r.i.p. she looked ill last week after a brutal defoliage but bounced back. She is due a quick flush get rid of any excess if dry enough think will be tonight

Funk junky

Funk junky

sorry was traveling when posted last got a like so someone read between the lines. this is blueberry leaning with a musky grape background. Strong enough for me to take her back in tent to Finnish flush. Sorry so many photos am tired and still working so just sent all I shot

3991582D BA23 4884 B17D 154ADFA48363
E0CACFB0 234E 45F2 B369 20ACCBA8B197
8126EDCD EB0A 41EB B535 EA1134BB367A
79720C8F 5078 45D5 A2CB 8EC991D9EE4B
lino

lino

I have Tons to write on Mama's PURPLE thread. I guess I'll start with some genetic donations to me that are geared toward the Purple Project. To be honest, with 1000's of plants observations by our crew only a couple purple possible breeders surfaced. So many variables and obstacles. the plants were Either in bud to late and no clones, PM problems, or it always something.
Purple Nipples crossed a few states to get here , Colo. She was beat in cup of dirt, elk shit, mtn rock and pine needles and 2 little roots. I thought she was toast.
East Coast Diesel left and Purple Nipples on the right.
20180325 052001

lino

lino

Some high mtn purp plants came in.
A banging garden and one of the farms of the year Arkansas Valley - cops made him give up plant count. The event was Described to me as, which child do you sacrifice? I'm leaving his Handle avatar out of this thread as you prob could imagine they not want to be the high lite real either but once again fucking cops got one of the best crops of the year and our purple breeder female clone, The Katsu Bubba x Black Bubba male I created . Then for many of the peeps I know of, we had lots of russets this year also. Tuff year. Everyone is cleaning and Spring in here in Colo. Clean those greenhouses guys & Gals and not too much nutes on our seedlings. :)
Cat report:
mamabear's cat has kewlest personality. A jumping white Manx, cool. He Climbs you like a tree with out using his claws in your skin for more luv. If no one is in the room he'll jump your lap , not on your lap but in your lap, I think he test you to see if he can startle you, very strong and he liked to listen in my ear, it tickles. he demands lots of love.. :)

M

MamaBear

Welcome back Lino! Write all you want. I can read about purples all day.
Prince is still growing, almost a year old and HUGE! He'll climb anything and I've seen him jump 6' in the air.
I'll get a new pic - his colors are in full now. This is a few months ago.
P1

lino

lino

SmokeyBear Report:
Top to bottom in my order of favorite. Rite off I have to say: This bud is the BEST PRESERVED bud I have ever smoked with exception of some of the Mex brick from the past. However, The Cure of Mama Bud is like none other. The fact that this was Pure Organic, I can tell, without many metals at all, VERY CLEAN, especially for it age, the smells were strong and well stored with digital humidifier with maticulas observation and burbing of the jars, while using a digital humidstats insides the jars and the fact that these were Healthy Large, I repeat Healthy and large buds the preserved with smells like of wine, candy, flowers, and ol skools. So tasty for the age! IF I found bud I grew or from a dispense that was that age it denigrates in to powder and loses everything.
GDP 52 best version, pleasure to remember the NL5.
One of the Best NL5 Throwbacks Ive seen in a while. My Favorite by far. I want to taste a fresh version of that! The buds were still SOLID, thats the 1st clue, old skool kind bud green peeling crystal fanners like the ol days, and the taste is NL5 too, i fell in luv again. Long high :) Got seeds of that? Just exhaled, thats a keeper. yum...... I just had bout 5 coughs and 2 of them were muscle reflex from the 80s - 90s, blast from the past literally... thank you...

20180325 061858

GDP 55 simular to 52 but not as good
Cherry Kush - Burgandy Wine, Cherry Brandy with marshmello's smells and the taste was medicine Ludens Cherry Cough drops. Cherry Kush is the perfect name, mouth watering nugs , epitome was like Dammmm, he kept smelling coffee mocha also! now Im getting hungry...
Ayahuasca Purple - Big nugs, ol skool creamy flavors and heavy high.
Brier Kush - Good but I have feeling this was very good bud when it was fresh. Didnt hold its cure as well. It was too heavy with age and amber combs.
Sugar Blk Rose - The name say it all on the smell. THe rose petals smell and TASTE was almost annoying.
Deep Purple - the high and bud structure reminds me if Big Bud. The bud is still solid and big.. Smells is of Haze with tints of lavender floral. I just exhaled just now- lavender with floral undertones with a heavy high setting in. Quicker high w/o the azz plant in the couch.
Purps it was okay
Shaman Purple Skunk should be made into oil. Blunts for drone flying and frisbee at the park...

My lungs are clean, Very Nice Work Mamabear!

M

MamaBear

Thanks bunches! I always love getting feedback on my stuff.

GDP52 (I have seeds) and Cherry Kush (I have a mother) are my all-time favs. Both are excellent smoke but I mix them together for my "House Blend" and I'm in heaven all day. Kills the pain, relaxes the muscles but has a really active, motivated high. Happy little song in my head and I'm dancing around like Snoopy. The only stuff I can wake-n-bake with. I can get a lot done even on my worst days.
Snoopy

BTW - the Deep Purple nugs are almost 2 years old. Nice to hear they still holding the fire.

I'll be doing all 3 of these again this summer.

I have a spring grow going right now. They just started flowering. Had to put a tent in my greenhouse to hold heat over night so they don't freeze but it's going really well so far.

Had a major PM outbreak just as seeds were sprouting. F*CK!!!
Blackwater: Lost the whole pack
Purple #1: only 1 of 10 made it
Royal Purple Kush: only 2 of 6 made it, 1 female
The Black: only 6 made it, 5 females
Shaman x GDP-IBL: 8 made it but looks like 7 are female. Got 2 completely different phenotypes on these - 4 of each.

Good news is now I know these that survived are PM resistant!
I'll get out there and take some pics.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Welcome back Lino! Write all you want. I can read about purples all day.
Prince is still growing, almost a year old and HUGE! He'll climb anything and I've seen him jump 6' in the air.
I'll get a new pic - his colors are in full now. This is a few months ago.
View attachment 787915
First glimpse 'garbage bag in a tree. Upon review holly crap its a mountain lion in a tree love the eyes...

M

MamaBear

Finally got some pics of my big lug! He has stripes, spots, splotches and rings.

IMG 20180327 110204

Luna is his mate, she is also a Siamese mix but she is normal size. A little cross-eyed but just a furry bag of love. We call her "The Bullet". Prince may be bigger but she's faster.
See the broken white stripe down her back? When she "fluffs up", the white fur is longer and courser than the grey. She gets a white razor-back from neck to tail. And I thought there was no such thing as a Razor-Back Cat!
IMG 20180327 110228

Prince is easily twice her size and still under a year old.
IMG 20180327 192240

M

MamaBear

Don't know what happened - my text disappeared.

From above:
Luna is his mate, she is also a Siamese mix but she is normal size. A little cross-eyed but just a furry bag of love. We call her "The Bullet". Prince may be bigger but she's faster.
See the broken white stripe down her back? When she "fluffs up", the white fur is longer and courser than the grey. She gets a white razor-back from neck to tail. And I thought there was no such thing as a Razor-Back Cat!

Prince is easily twice her size and still under a year old.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah site has a few glitches need sorting out don’t always notify me by e mail threads I’m watching and have flagged to be notified by e mail. Worries me a bit cause if they can’t keep a handle on it how safe is my e mail address? Oh mama something happened at sun valleys crib he had to harvest gdb couple weeks early check him I’m sure he will update you in due course he’s a bit snowed under this season. All the best lovely cats by the way :eyepiece:

Latest posts

Top Bottom