Purp-fest 2017

• Thread starter MamaBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Yeah site has a few glitches need sorting out don’t always notify me by e mail threads I’m watching and have flagged to be notified by e mail. Worries me a bit cause if they can’t keep a handle on it how safe is my e mail address? Oh mama something happened at sun valleys crib he had to harvest gdb couple weeks early check him I’m sure he will update you in due course he’s a bit snowed under this season. All the best lovely cats by the way :eyepiece:
how safe is my email and data, there is no safety on the internet! Ask Zuckerberg. I used to think that photo meta tags could be blocked, I used to think that data was secure once its encrypted and then they tell us our data is safe on the blockchain as we watch a hack every week on the chain and other internet hacks everyday.
So now go erase Facebook and social before its to late guys. Some of the most notorious hacks just happen on you guys but I wont talk about it on the farmer, they freak cuz its politicians that hacked you guys and I dont want to see a melt down of PC snowflakes.

But anyway Funky, nothing is safe, and sad but true, FB sold you like a slave to a very dangerous person, not Trumpy, for very dangerous deeds. And we're to PC to talk about it. thats The devils trick (Ai), scary story I might publish on farmer somewhere just to document the truth to our 'known' in the future. With All the Ai, Analytics, google, FB, Universal, and Apple Analytics and they're all tied to together in the clouds , not good, ppl will see soon, this will all be tied to your money which is becoming owned by these criminals. Me, you, and all the peeps here are hooked on digital, you guys aint realized yet,,, Ai got us hooked on digital. Wait till these criminal own your digital money. Ai is out of control and these political criminals are partnered with Ai to steal our money, One of our leaders has partnered with DietCoin to steal our money, ( how cute DietCoin )
I got documents and video of expert who claim Satoshi is Ai... Nuts ,,, this stuff is like SciFi movie that makes the Matrix movie simple,,,, the ol Matrix Oracle - blockchain on steroids... OMG!

... sorry i get carried away with security and cool hacking stories....

anyway, back to Purple

M

MamaBear

BIG BROTHER is already here. And we were stupid enough to create it ourselves by giving away all our info. We can only blame ourselves. You can't even "live off grid" anymore - they just fly a bunch of drones over your property to see what you're doing. Privacy is a thing of the past - toss it in the trash with your 8-tracks, beepers, and newspapers. It's creepy as hell.
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be human - people do the stupidest things.

lino

lino

BIG BROTHER is already here. And we were stupid enough to create it ourselves by giving away all our info. We can only blame ourselves. You can't even "live off grid" anymore - they just fly a bunch of drones over your property to see what you're doing. Privacy is a thing of the past - toss it in the trash with your 8-tracks, beepers, and newspapers. It's creepy as hell.
Sometimes I'm ashamed to be human - people do the stupidest things.
Yup and we found out that these idiots are listening in on our conversation for sure, but we knew that already. Web 3.0 is a world were we survive with other identities, assume other humans ID and aliases for transactions to survive in the real world. This is evil out of control. Creepy is a good word.
FB, Apple, instagram all of them, their Device or Site wont let you in unless you use sign up, you know your entering a trap once you Check the box "Yes, you can have all my data".
When you enter the Blockchain you have to give a digital copy of your Gov ID, SSN, and some cryptocurrency exchanges will snap your face pic and on and on. then verify check against all the data in Analytics in the cloud and all our photos with Face Recognition.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah even tor not browser not as safe as used to be. Yeah cops wanna come n snatch my crops? Hope it’s worth the paperwork for my 4 babies? First photos are mamas gdb

AFE57102 6ACD 46E6 A7CD 55F7248D9006
31A74C84 7752 4F3A A87B 050641336840
Funk junky

Funk junky

Sorry other two photos gdb came up first then there is one of each jabba

M

MamaBear

Shaman x GDP lookin real pretty! Purple calyxes from the start with a nice purple blush. Getting frosty but trics only grow in the purple spots. I been calling these "Purple Sugar". Looks like someone dumped purple glitter all over them.
SHxFatBoyA1

SHxFatBoyA2
Funk junky

Funk junky

Sorry mama can’t get in private chat on phone and that’s where photos are! Because working in box they are poor. Spread gdb and my jabbas are pinky purple. When can get good shot will

Funk junky

Funk junky

sorry mama fell asleep thought I asked send hear cause cant always get envelope on phone. only sent pics of gdb although sat dom jabba my fave in back ground of a few. think gdb gonna yield well though although that's just a bonus not what I look for.

lino

lino

I have not forgot about your polyploid questions. I'm about ready to lecture part of that subject. In our last conversation mutant topics came up . While giving my opinion to some young students I realized that I need to give a clarity class on polymorphism vs monomorphism before I dive into polyploids.,,, morphism not to be confused with triploids and polyploids.

So different they need to be broken into 2 lectures as polymorphism is a term leaning in defining phenotypes, hence poly = many and morph = types. Where as polypoid lecture is more focused on genotypes through expressions in genotypes and marking them and distinguishing phenotypes.

I have good example plants for the demo (red gorilla and the glue pheno's, original cross GG4 x Panama Red) for this lecture that are in full bloom so I'll try to do the lecture in wks to come. I'm still looking for a social media platform to publish my lectures to, I might use the Sola blockchain where I'll blogged on the AMA thread bout Sola.

M

MamaBear

Cool! Would like to hear your lecture.
My understanding is:

POLYPLOIDS = extra chromosomes in every cell. Cuts taken from anywhere on the plant will be the same. Happens at the first cell split so all cells end up this way. True genetic freaks and wonderful plants to work with.

MIXIPLOIDS = extra chromosomes in some cells but not all - a plant can have cells that are diploid, triploid, tetraploid, etc all on the same plant. Taking cuts can give you different plants. Also true genetic freak - usually happens when seedlings are treated with colchicine and not all cells split correctly (man-made Franken-bud).

POLYMORPHISM = problems/changes with specific alleles that cause phenotypes (like blue eyes and green eyes). Both have the same genes for "Blue Eyes" but small changes at that allele site cause blue to become green.
So GREEN is a variant of "Blue Eyes".
And HAZEL is a variant of "Brown Eyes".
This has nothing to do with the number of chromosomes though.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Cool! Would like to hear your lecture.
My understanding is:

POLYPLOIDS = extra chromosomes in every cell. Cuts taken from anywhere on the plant will be the same. Happens at the first cell split so all cells end up this way. True genetic freaks and wonderful plants to work with.

MIXIPLOIDS = extra chromosomes in some cells but not all - a plant can have cells that are diploid, triploid, tetraploid, etc all on the same plant. Taking cuts can give you different plants. Also true genetic freak - usually happens when seedlings are treated with colchicine and not all cells split correctly (man-made Franken-bud).

POLYMORPHISM = problems/changes with specific alleles that cause phenotypes (like blue eyes and green eyes). Both have the same genes for "Blue Eyes" but small changes at that allele site cause blue to become green.
So GREEN is a variant of "Blue Eyes".
And HAZEL is a variant of "Brown Eyes".
This has nothing to do with the number of chromosomes though.

I thought I was nuts. This clone turned out like this. The mother plant looks completely normal.

20180504 145444
20180504 145415

Latest posts

Top Bottom