• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

otcganjagrower

that a nice strain ur growing......cant wait to c it grow ?:confused0054:

soaringfast

soaringfast

Here's another pheno. Frosty and some hints of purp starting to show.
This is 36 days

IMG 0383
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good bro. I just started 5 of these beans. Can't wait to get them rockin. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. Do u have any full plant pics? Post them up, if u do. I would love 2 see them girls.

soaringfast

soaringfast

here's yet another pheno. Most all of my 17 have color of some sort.
All of them are very frosty already.

IMG 0396 2
M

Magician

They're looking healthy, nice job bro. Post up more pictures when you get a chance I'm contemplating on getting some of these. What's your thoughts on em so far?

Also, any straight chem funk coming from them?

Magician

soaringfast

soaringfast

Some of the smells are like fuel or something. Some of the most unique smells I have ever grown. Also they are the most resin coated flowers I have grown in awhile.
This was a test grow to find females and purple phenos. With that said 2 of my favs have not turned any color at this time but I still have 4 weeks to go.
Can't wait to run the clones I have taken. I will keep them shorter and give them more space for sure.
I will post some more pics by tomorrow.

M

Magician

Some of the smells are like fuel or something. Some of the most unique smells I have ever grown. Also they are the most resin coated flowers I have grown in awhile.
This was a test grow to find females and purple phenos. With that said 2 of my favs have not turned any color at this time but I still have 4 weeks to go.
Can't wait to run the clones I have taken. I will keep them shorter and give them more space for sure.
I will post some more pics by tomorrow.

Cool man thanks for the info!! They sound great. Can't wait to see more pictures tomorrow :confused0059:

Magician

soaringfast

soaringfast

They are on day 53 and I just started to flush.
I'm really liking this one.
enjoy

IMG 0536 2
A

A-Roe

Man, those are some good looking plants I dont know how I missed this thread.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah thats gonna be a hard hitter for sure! And great asthetic bag appeal. The pics Ive seen of it made me drool for sure!! (Love to hit my Double Purple Doja femalle with a male from that breeding! Add some Chem DANK to it !!!!!!! ) Yep Im subbed for this one dude. Rock that shit!!

Top Bottom