• Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
No your right it happens a whole lot no doubt:handshake

Greyskull

Greyskull

I can vouch for Zoo'z LST abilities, too...
but sometimes the good ones just don't squeeze out the mega yeilds.

S

sam_i_am

do you think extra veg would be appropriate here. i hate to doit cuz i like to pump it out asap but with these genetics i am feeling that a good thing maybe shouldnt be rushed.
sam

G

grizz

sam don't veg them at all. just send them to me, that sounds like it will be a great cross, seems like sometimes it takes a three way cross to really get something special. the white for example. If I had them they would have already been sprouted, can't stand having beans like that calling my name, plant me plant me, he, he.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Grizz is right sometimes it takes a 3 way , like this time I was doing to girls and that was a fun 3 way LOL:dance:hi

G

grizz

bet they were both real fat juicy gals too. they made a zoo sandwich.

S

sam_i_am

lol....think i gotta hold on to these beaners, they seem a might special to me and i just dont have any room to grow, i need to get a napartment away from my girl cuz the amount of equipment keeps getting larger whilst the room is sataying the same so my girl said no mre till i have another place to grow, heres hoping my living expenses loan comes through for college ehh? without it im sunk or i am moving south somewhere with my tent to live in but i gotta finish school too...i am so pissed about not growing, drives me fahkin batty.
sam

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes i grew purple kush, a wonderful plant, just beautiful, high yield high test, can be fickle, if u run into trouble or need advice ask SNOLEPERD left pic purple kush, right pic tangerine kush note the red hairs on the purple kush I rate this plant an 8 out of 10. Your Friend Snoleperd

20171219 224605 COLLAGE

Latest posts

Top Bottom