Purple Pain Killer

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hey symbi

all my stuff is both very high in thc and cbd. mean9ing the effect is very strong in body and head. by taking a plant down at 25%-50% amber, its amazing the taste and effect one can get from indies. very racey, very tasty, cut thru anything. you would like the west coast sour diesel. its very cerebral/paranoid :-) i sometimes call her spychosis

on the other hand, hybrid yield and viogor will come mostly from the head-band. massive growth, massive stretch, massive yield no maintainance.

now they will all be vigorus, but the hb will finish 2x taller then everything next to it :-) the thing is hb has almost 0 cbd.

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hi never break

things changed for me when i got injured permanently

it also gave me a better perspective of power in the plants. i heightened awareness we could say :-)

i dont want to rant about b.c. all day, but man, maple ridge b.c. has some of the best weed in the world, esp for medicinal grade stuff. i am lucky enuff to be a nuetral entity that grew to know diff clicks of growers that dont mingle, and got their elite genes gifted to me. thank god for that :-)

med-man

neverbreak

neverbreak

fuck bro, sorry to hear about the injury. hope it ain't too serious. had a fair share of injuries myself so i know how bad it can be.

neverbreak

SoSour

SoSour

@symbiote420,
I'd recommend the "Silver Skunk" or his "West Coast $our Diesel'
not that I've grown them out, but I did have a look/smell
@ the both of them & loved everything about them.
He's also got the "Headband Killer" which was another that I wanted,
but was not along for the show.

DC105

DC105

Yes sir! She is starting to popcorn up! I topped her in veg and all 3 tops are bigger than my other plants. I'm about 2weeks in flower so she should start blowing up really soon. Want me to take pics? I have a thread in diaries, but she is in the back and the pic was blurry so I haven't posted her. I can tho!

DC105

DC105

@symbiote420,
I'd recommend the "Silver Skunk" or his "West Coast $our Diesel'
not that I've grown them out, but I did have a look/smell
@ the both of them & loved everything about them.
He's also got the "Headband Killer" which was another that I wanted,
but was not along for the show.
How was the silver skunk? Did u taste and smoke her sour?

SoSour

SoSour

How was the silver skunk? Did u taste and smoke her sour?
I haven't had the pleasure yet, but will
Fire some op in the next round of beauties. Look for some pix around
February.. ..,

SoSour

SoSour

DC if you feel like posting some pix of your female
" West Coast" in here please feel free & post away!
That goes for anyone else that has some Med-Man going,
Load'em up & show them off!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here's a few pics of the cross I made with my PPK cut, calling this one Experiment 626!

Really taking after the PPK mom except she has a bit of Alien Kush on the nose. A really rotten fruit, fuel, toxic chemical smell and the buds have a nice purple/silver hue to them!

H

happy b

Here's a few pics of the cross I made with my PPK cut, calling this one Experiment 626!
View attachment 555797

View attachment 555798

View attachment 555799
Really taking after the PPK mom except she has a bit of Alien Kush on the nose. A really rotten fruit, fuel, toxic chemical smell and the buds have a nice purple/silver hue to them!
Oh man she looks solid sym.good job there for sure and the description sounds great.iv wanted some med man gear for a bit but iv never got round to it.i really like the sound of the wcsd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom