purple pain killer

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hey bud mucher

thanks for supporting, you wont be dissappointed :-)

i notice on this batch there are a lot of less fruity and more caramel, choclatey ubdertones. i am very suprised to be honest. very mouth watering specimens. dont worry the fuel/skunk/kush factor is always omnipresent

med-man

jeffross57

jeffross57

Wow, med man! I'm definitely picking up the PPK. I've been dying for years to use those grostar reflectors pictured in those Co-Op pics, but I'm in Cali, summers are hot, and ceiling height is an issue. Plus, when I checked into them, I found they would cost almost as much to ship them here as it would to buy them. How close are you able to get those grostars to the tops of your plants without burning them? I'm using Hammerhead Lites right now, and they do a great job too, but I still have to back them away due to the intensity coming from the edges a little. From what I've read about those grostars, their light dispersion is relatively unmatched.

med man

med man

Breeder
Hey jeffross

They can hang until the edges touch the canopy.

What's great is the reflect back bus spectrum. So growth especially in veg and ripening is unreal

med-man

d420dool

d420dool

ive had the regular painkiller at 56 and 65 days and tbh the 56 dayer had mor flav

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey med man got some Headband X Master kush, waiting to pop them in a bit, have you had much variation in those beans, or do you see a pretty even split of kush leaners vs. headband leaners?

med man

med man

Breeder
hi calixylon

i think that you will find a nice stable batch for the most part. variance will be minimal

med-man

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good meds! Got six ppks soaking right now. Should be in a root plug tomorrow! Can't f'n wait to find my keeper! Or keepers! I'll post some shots here as it goes. Three will be grown organically in soil and three organically in amended Coco. Just right xtra is the Coco actually. Anyway excited bro! Hope all is well!

Afghi

Afghi

the purple pain killer
the real and original bc purple kush clone that came to me via a serious clone house crew dropped on the canadian market like an atomic bomb.

in my 20 years in the game, i have never seen a strain dominate the market for as long and for as much.

at one point pounds were 3500-3600 and ounces made it up to 350 in some parts at certain times of the season. those are 1990;s prices. unheard of in bc forever. even maple ridge kush is 3100-3300 year around, with a dry or saturated market.

i remember being in winnipeg for christmas in 07, and getting offers of 125 per quarter ounce, kicking off an insane kush craze in the praries.

before it made it to bc, and got basterdized and or selfed and regrown, it was an og kush x purple afghani. i have the original cut, not the weaker s1's and imitations from surrey, maple ridge and elsewhere.

she is cropped on the regular by many folks at 45 days, and turns out night and day to 60 days and 70 days. respectfully.

her smell is grapes, coffee, road kill, earth and fuel, especially on the stalk, the fuel smell is powerfull.

her effect has more body then just an og kush, due to the afghani parentage in the cross. which also bumps yield and hastens cropping for select people who prefer her @ 42-56 days. especially in rockwool.

taste is a bit dryer then the smell, but almost as rich and full if grow organically as i recommend.

i have used 4 males to out-cross her with.

mk ultra, med-mans head-band, tahoe og kush and an og kush from seed from cali.

i chose the best one and am done my bx2's. time to ibl. it wont take long. all the bx1's were 75% ppk when germed, and wasnt hard to choose good selections even in veg.

this will be the purest purple kush available to my knowledge once completed. reatining everything the mother elite has, plus vigor from seed.

watch out for too high ppm and humidity. afghanicas dont like soggy mediums either.

med-man
hey there.. Jst wondering, did you go by medi man at time as well as med man? Must be the same person, you had a couple strains in skunk didnt you? I think they profiled maple ridge kush and rockstar? Anyways, i was just reading about the pain killer, does that strain contain some afghanica? I suppose the rock star does as well doesn't it? I Have been growing out some rockstar for a year or so now, i picked a bag up from a friend awhile back and rescued a couple bag seeds, out of one surviving plant i saved the strain, and my reason for doing so was because when the plant was just young it gave off a sweet smell of afghi, still in veg.. I have had one other plant that did that, the old Afghi we used to grow here about 15 years ago.. You could cut clones of the afghi and the dome would give off a warm afghi smell, even with little baby clones.. Needless to say the old afhi is by far my favorite strain I (and many people i know in myarea) have ever smoked. I have been trying to find something with similar potentcy ever since we lost the old afghi. I read about the pain killer how you described it as euphoric, well thats exactly how i describe my old afghi strain, check ym profile if you don't believe me, i described the strain under my description.. The old afghi had this euphoric high that was more like heroin then pot, and lasted for a good 4 hours or so.. I have been going through strains like crazy for the past few years looking for something with that similar, put you in the dirt, euphoric type high.. If you deal in the afghi family often then you must have come across , or have something like that? Just the other day i was saying how i really think i am going to start looking for a nice broad leaf afghanica again, just to remind me of my old afghi.. I live out in NB so if i could maybe end up getting some beans from you or something it shouldn't be too hard for any shipping.. Take ti easy

Here is an old pic i found of the rockstar when i first had it started, a year or so ago probably.. I've got some right now that is about 2 weeks or so from being done, i will upload some pics of those here soon as well. The 6 plants ive got going right now are getting so greasy and they have still a couple weeks left, i can't wait.. I just finished smoking rockstar for the past 6 months straight, never got tired of it either, and the smell from the stuff i grow is even better then the stuff i got the bag seed from.. Although i do use earth juice and fish fertilizers mostly, and give a real good flush.. My last batch had the nicest fluffy white ash and a perfect cure, really top notch strain, i just would like something a little heavier.
June28RSKush

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
hey afghi

most my moms are clone onlies from bc, cali and a couple from seed.

i would say 95% of them have nl#2 original or pure afghanica in them or totally landrace.

you have to know when to crp them to get the best taste and smell. the ripen quick and convert to cbn quick.

you will love the pain killer. she takes first place in every event

med-man

Afghi

Afghi

I will take your word for it, where can i get the pain killer from? What is the PPK anyway, made up of afghi ? Is it an actual purple kush strain or something? I said that i only had a couple real good strains in the past couple years, well one of those was actually a purple kush. and while it didnt hold up to the old afghi plant, as in it didnt quite have a 4-5 hour high, it did however have a pretty kickass 2+ hour high atleast, was so potent i went for a drive to take my dog out for a hike and i smoked one of those purple kush jointsa first, got so high i got paranoid and had to turn around and go home, i loved it!! Now, it didn't quite have that euphoric high that i get from my old afghi, it was still maybe one of the second best smokes ive ever had.. It's funny, if i had never smoked my old afghi i would have no idea that pot can get that potent, and i think a lot of peope out there don't realize you can get that high, especially some younger people of today who maybe have never smoked anything quite that potent before... I was actually ordering from bud buddy for awhile, tried well over a dozen strains from him and never once was i really impresased with anything. I did get rockstar from him once, but it wasnt as good smelling as the cut i have here from the bagseed. Anyways, if ther is a way for me to get the pain killer from you could you please let me know, i would probably order some right away.. Thanks man., You still doing your thing in BC? I have been looking over google earth almost daily, looking at pictures and different places in BC, im planning on buying a camper and living in it for awhile and travelling BC, hopefully i will find an awes0ome grow friendly area to settle on permanantly. I love BC, and im dying to get out there and get into the scene out there, try to hook up with some old school growers over time, some people who have some real sweet stuff. Take it easy.

Afghi

Afghi

hey afghi

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-mamas-and-seeds-list.59716/ - post #2

pain killer is available thru thc bay on this site

i wouldnt recommend doing any growing in bc. or making too many friends if you do. everyone is one friend away from a crack head and or hired gun to burn you. its the discource of being one of the most expensive places in the world to live

med-man

Yeah i hear ya, i live by that policy here too.. The only person to have ever seen my grow is my father, i've had my best friends in my house and wil not even let them know i do any growing at all, i've always followed that rule, and it's hard sometimes to not show someone a room full of stinky ass rockstar or something, but it keeps you safe.. too many people get jealous. I refuse to even bother dating or looking for a GF right now because unless you have maybe a long term wife or gf that is super trustworthy, relationships always bring trouble if they end badly, im just more into doing my thing right now. When i do go out to BC soon enough i wouldn't ever let anyone know what im up to unless i found some real trustworthy people, i try to stay away from anyone thats into the hard stuff these days, not my scene anymore. I know thats probably hard in BC, to find someone who isnt into the harder shit, but im sure there are still some good people out there, old school guys. It would be nice to have a small close knit group of buddies where you could swap strains and shit. Anyway, here are a couple updated pics of my current rockstar grow. they are actually looking a little closer to finished then i thought.. I am just starting to let them have some cold temps at night to really bring out the purple, these rockstars are definitely capable of turning very purple.

DSCN4234
DSCN4229

med man

med man

Breeder
beautiful buds

looks like rsk for sure. they look amazing but i would lay off the nutes and peak around 600-800 ppm. thats 0.9-1.2 ec

they dont need much to stay very green

i just metnioned it becuase they will throw potent nanners if fed too much too long

marijuana, the female plants, just like women, make men and women jealous, possessive, emotional, greedy and hypnotized. just they way shamans of ancient mexico describe the feminine attributes of psychoactive plants

med-man

Afghi

Afghi

thanks.. Yeah i think what happened is i was kind of under watering them a bit, then i pounded the water to them the other day and suddenly the tips burned, obviously there must have been nutes near the bottom of the pot i wasn't getting at or something? I havent fed any nitrogen at all for a couple weeks now. I really got to start watering a lot more then i have been.. Thats been my problem the last couple times was getting it timed perfect so they fade like they should.. I tried this time to really pound the nitrogen then lay off a few weeks before they were done, hopefully to have lots of time for them to fade, but they are a little closer to being done then i thought. I will have to start really flushing them out here now.. Oh well, they werent totally faded last time but still had a perfecty white ash and good taste.. Every time i grow them out i learn something new, next crop i think i will have things dialed in even better, and will focus on my yields from now on.

med man

med man

Breeder
hey afghi

cool dude. just dont want to see you pop nanners if it can be prevented

ya, organic nutes just like chems can salt up fast if left to dry too much

med-man

Afghi

Afghi

i hear ya.. Actually i think it was the skunk write up mentioned that the rockstar can be a bit sensitive at times.. So far i've grown it out 3 or so times without any seed at all, but one of the times my dad grew it out he got a few seeds, although even with seeds the shit was still great. And actually this time around my timer screwed up and the lights stayed on for a day or two straight, so i was really worried, but so far no signs and that was a good 2 weeks ago.

Afghi

Afghi

btw, i've never actually done any ordering here, so im just wondering.. You have a new seed drop happening any day now i thought i had read, do i just need to go to seedbay or whatever and order from there? Where can i check out your nutes at?

Top Bottom