purple pain killer

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi

Afghi

Here is a pic of my Rockstar Kush , brought in some colder temps for the last week or so and the purples are starting to come through..
DSCN4254

S

sledryder96

Hey med man, I am just finishing up your ppk. I only got 1 girl out of the pack but wow impressed. Its kind of strange that even the clones dont have preflowers. I have two herniated discs in my back and am hoping this does the trick for pain. Really wanted the purple pheno but it does have a tinge of color. @ 56 days right now. lovely now i found the preflowers on clones. Plant shows no signs of dying colors nice and green still. should i take it another week?

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
hi sledryder

thank for supporting and the feedback

i take most everything 60 days plus 3 days of my shock ripening

they retin their color quite a bit. uually more of a fall look then a yellow one

med-man

S

sledryder96

One more quick question. From seed is it 60 days from flip or when first hairs show? Thanks med man!

S

sledryder96

I just took the plant out of the hps into some natural light see lots of purple now thanks again cant wait. Back is killing me from riding sleds last week. Doctor said cold will help lol.

Afghi

Afghi

Here's sone of my final pictures of the rockstar kush before i cut them all down. Had 6 going this time, hope to have atleast 2 or 3 times that many next time around. The purples had really come out in the end, and man do they stink very much like the old afghi smell i love so much. I let them go right around the full 70 days this time, they are curing up perfectly right now and some of them are so dank they almost smell of rubber, super dank. Had a buddy come over the other day and as soon as i opened my front door he got a giant whoosh of dankness about 15 feet from my front door.... I do have a carbon filter just had it off, but a strong filter is a absolute must if don't want the neighborhood smelling your shit.
DSCN4285
DSCN4286

Afghi

Afghi

wowo man

good job!!!

love that rks dankeness

med-man

thanks man. you know it's funny how you always hear everyone saying how 'kush' is the strongest shit in planet earth and all this, most the time the shit most likely isn't even a real kush variety.. You never hear talk of the afghi though, except from some real old school guys. I'm glad to finally find someone who is into the afghi's, it's been my absolute favorite strain for 2 decades now, and i've actually tried other afghi's from different seedbanks, always to end up with something that never had the crazy couchlock like my old afghi did, or was lacking in the true afghi smell. It doesn't surprise me that you are winning cups all over the place, i've always known the afghi is where the goods are, thank god i rescued that little bagseed from a half ounce of rockstar 2 years back! Keep it up man!

med man

med man

Breeder
Hey homie

The thing no one remembers is Afghani meant everything from Afghanistan to old timers. So kushes. Mazars and other cultivars from the region were all called Ghani. Couldn't blame them. Pallets and definitions were just developing back then. So a road kill skunk could actually be a kush hybrid. Not a Mazar or "Afghani #1"

That's why my thoughts were always that thebrock-star kush was a pure land race Afghani. Burnt rubber. Very pungent skunk and dank earthy aroma with a miniscule spicy bottom are all tell tale signs of a nose burning Ghani

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
Who know how long this hash plant has been around for in circles in maple ridge bc. It was hoarded forever until it was forced out of the grips of its proprieter

med man

med man

Breeder
Nice work indo

Is she leaning to the fuel or the rotten grape?

Tough to tell. Both leafs are kinda there

Thank you for sharing. Hope if you don't mind me spamming it on social media?

med-man

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Really wanna try to get the ppk . Love the look and indica fan.
20160124 210234

Tangerine kush getting plump☺
20160124 210155
peace and good vibes ☺ 420 lyfePpP

Top Bottom