Purple Speckling On Lower Fan Leaves, Just Transplanted Outdoors.

• Thread starter MasonCBD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasonCBD

Greetings everyone!
Having a bit of a problem diagnosing some cannabis plants. I have recently moved them from a 1 gallon to a 5 gallon pot and placed them outdoors to harden off before going into the ground. Right after up potting them they had received 3 days of intense wind and nights of 45°F and days getting up to 75-80°F. They are displaying a purple speckle pattern on the lower leaves as well as some bleaching. The potting mix I used was 2/3 compost, 1/3 G & B potting mix and a 1/4 of a cup of trace minerals per 7-8 pots roughly. My initial guess was that I had over watered them during the transplant so I allowed them to dry out and then am now keeping them on a consistent watering schedule. They are also receiving more direct sunlight and not to mention getting bullied by the wind. So my question is, are these symptoms correlating with transplant shock and stress from the outdoor environment, or am I lacking phosphorus/nitrogen? Or anything in between really, hope someone can share some knowledge, haven't been able to find the purple patterning online anywhere.
Purple speckling on lower fan leaves just transplanted outdoors
Purple speckling on lower fan leaves just transplanted outdoors 2
Purple speckling on lower fan leaves just transplanted outdoors 3
Purple speckling on lower fan leaves just transplanted outdoors 4
Purple speckling on lower fan leaves just transplanted outdoors 5

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nutrient deficiency, feed them your indoor nutes. They need time to adjust.

M

MasonCBD

After two rounds of tea and moving most of the plants back into the greenhouse, I'm pretty confident that the problem was caused by environmental stress. The cold nights and high winds were the culprits behind the weird speckling pattern. My ladies are much happier now!

Top Bottom