Purple Urkle S1 Question

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Just wondering if anybody is growing some of CSI gear that can give me some insight on some questions I have. I did message Nspecta and am waiting for a reply, so while I'm waiting I figured to ask some of the growers experience that ran the strain before. My question is: Does Purple Urkle start to Purple at the beginning of flowering when the caylx start to form or at the end of flowering?
Currently I have a Purple Urkle S1 and Mendocino Purple S1 I'm working with.
Any advice from who's worked with this strain is welcomed.
Necro

45North

45North

Just wondering if anybody is growing some of CSI gear that can give me some insight on some questions I have. I did message Nspecta and am waiting for a reply, so while I'm waiting I figured to ask some of the growers experience that ran the strain before. My question is: Does Purple Urkle start to Purple at the beginning of flowering when the caylx start to form or at the end of flowering?
Currently I have a Purple Urkle S1 and Mendocino Purple S1 I'm working with.
Any advice from who's worked with this strain is welcomed.
Necro
Color has alway come on later and with cooler night temperatures for me.
For an extra boost, put your flowers in a ziplock in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
45N

Necromancer

Necromancer

lower your temps in the last few weeks of flower
That's what I was thinking also, I reversed an Urkle but won't know if its that Purple pheno I'm looking for until the untreated parts of the plant flowers to maturity. Is that typical for the purple Urkle to show colors near to harvest with a temperature change? Is "Hoaxing" the plants temperature really necessary to this particular strain in order to bring out its color?

Top Bottom