Qb 132 Help

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I've built my own light out of 8 qb132 panels and 2 mean-well LRS 350-36's. The corner boards are attached to one of the power supplies, and they start flashing (blinking 1 second on 1 second off) after several hours of being on. No issue with the other boards. Anyone have a possible explanation?

Qb 132 help
Reactions: Ina
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

How did you fix it?

Dee
I made some 1" spaces out of aluminium tubing and raised the power supplies up approximately 1". Allowed more airflow between the board and PS. The pic is before the spacers. The PS's are only 1" above the boards in that pic. Now they're 2".

20180330 140102
DGP

DGP

Thanks, Was just curious cause I am building an array for my veg area but I am using 4000K boards.

Dee

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks, Was just curious cause I am building an array for my veg area but I am using 4000K boards.

Dee
You will like the 4k color for veg. Works great for me. Plan to bump your feed strength with the QB boards if they are from HLG.

Dan789

Dan789

I made some 1" spaces out of aluminium tubing and raised the power supplies up approximately 1". Allowed more airflow between the board and PS. The pic is before the spacers. The PS's are only 1" above the boards in that pic. Now they're 2".
Hey noticed the string of Christmas lights in the background, is that your secret weapon? Lol.
Light looks nice.

Reactions: Ina
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Hey noticed the string of Christmas lights in the background, is that your secret weapon? Lol.
Light looks nice.
LOL. My wife thinks the cat needs the lights. If we're BBQing she turns them on so the cat feels like she's part of the festivities.

Top Bottom