Quantum Board 9x132 For White Widow And Blueberry Kush Flower Grow

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Freshly cleaned flower tent
I always spray and wipe everything down with alcohol.
Quantum board 9x132 for white widow and blueberry kush flower grow

Lights set to 7” above ScrOG

Quantum board 9x132 for white widow and blueberry kush flower grow 2

ScrOG set to 40”

Quantum board 9x132 for white widow and blueberry kush flower grow 5

Plants currently under 9x132 qbs and 38-40”

Quantum board 9x132 for white widow and blueberry kush flower grow 3

Quantum board 9x132 for white widow and blueberry kush flower grow 4

Nicely lollipopped

Quantum board 9x132 for white widow and blueberry kush flower grow 6

They will need a little trimming when they hit the net, but that’s to come. This should be fun. These seeds are from Growers Choice. As always love input, always learning and growing

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

View attachment 830226

View attachment 830227

ScrOG set to 40”

View attachment 830230

View attachment 830228

View attachment 830229

Nicely lollipopped

View attachment 830231

They will need a little trimming when they hit the net, but that’s to come. This should be fun. These seeds are from Growers Choice. As always love input, always learning and growing

What size tent juijitsu?

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 830226

View attachment 830227

ScrOG set to 40”

View attachment 830230

View attachment 830228

View attachment 830229

Nicely lollipopped

View attachment 830231

Yeah I’d say it’s going down. How old are these plants? They’re gonna explode in there. You say growers choice ? They had a strain a while back I wanted.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Yeah I’d say it’s going down. How old are these plants? They’re gonna explode in there. You say growers choice ? They had a strain a while back I wanted.

I just had to go back through logs lol , these two kept getting pushed back. They started germinating May 15. That’s right MAY 15, around 120days hahahahaha I just hope in control the hight, I only have 38” to the top of the tent

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Freshly cleaned the veg tent and went to town with cleaning up and training my next run with the vanilla kush and my personal strain.

Cleaned up 4x5 tent

D6277652 012F 459C 9A1A 43DC22B428E7

Vanilla kush and personal strain

F9492453 F16A 4710 A104 CBF03DE74B0D

92A399EF 138D 4051 AD10 253D5D117E16

Lights about 11 inches above plant canopy and I am only running 5 out of the 9 boards as it’s not needed. Love the adjustability I have makes it so versatile and energy efficient.

DA752460 F900 4EC8 974A BB760D0CB4DA

S

Shawnery

Trimmed and dropped them in the flower tent. Let the beauty begin

View attachment 830243
Here's an honest question and not a judgment in any way at all!

My last grow I did the tall then lollipop thing and started wondering, isn't all that lollipopped space just a waste of time, money and what ever else?

Looking at your photo, just cause it's there as an example and is a beauty, it seems as though you could have done the same thing with about 2' less of room? I was going to assume it was stretch but you just moved it correct?

Again not judging but just trying to understand the need for so much bare space is all.

Thanks and sorry!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Here's an honest question and not a judgment in any way at all!

My last grow I did the tall then lollipop thing and started wondering, isn't all that lollipopped space just a waste of time, money and what ever else?

Looking at your photo, just cause it's there as an example and is a beauty, it seems as though you could have done the same thing with about 2' less of room? I was going to assume it was stretch but you just moved it correct?

Again not judging but just trying to understand the need for so much bare space is all.

Thanks and sorry!

Are you saying the net two inches lower? Or the plant should have been flipped earlier? My intention was to flip it earlier but had to wait for the tent to free up. I raised net maybe a little high but I felt it gave me the ability to spread them nicely and restrict further stretching. I did not lolly pop last ScrOG as much and had lots of stuff that could have gone into full cola production. I ended up doing multiple harness to let everything fully finish and that really extended my flower time. I want to avoid that this time and maximize production of two plants in a 4x4. No offense taken, please show photos of it. I had thought the same thing that’s why I did only partial cutting and that was after it was in the ScrOG. Limited access meant I did a shit job. It finished fantastic but I think this will be better and easier to maintain.

After partial harvest of the vanilla kush

105FB479 DB63 44A6 8E9B 9C0EB890B80B

This was after the second harvest.

02AA70D6 C51D 422D B110 5AE9B1FEA3D9

I am just now chopping the last after a few days of dark

Erick31876

Erick31876

What king of yield do you get with that set up? Also where can you get them quantum boards, im fairly new to growing. Im on my second run right now. I mainlined a plant on my last run and that thing was all over the place, i had to tie every single branch up

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

10 days from flip. The growth is sustained and explosive. I have the majority of the canopy covered and did some fan leaf removal on the blueberry kush to allow some lower sites to get more light. Overall everything is going well. Unfortunately I have had some slimaye issues and I am now pushing 85-87 deg tip end temp at the canopy level. It shouldn’t go any higher, and I haven’t noticed and downsides yet. I am finding I can let the canopy temp get significantly higher than I would with HPS with no detrimental effects. After watching both of these flower outside I am concerned about how much height they will put on. I also found that while there haave the same listed flowerIng time, the white widow was much more sparse and not nearly as far along as the blueberry kush.

5E61C0F9 D25F 491F A94E A1A822273B2D
960C51A7 1436 4C45 88D6 599034BD7663

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

This is where the stretch in the veg stage is going to interfere with your goal of finishing em all evenly. I was wondering the same thing as shawnery.
I am trying to find a happy medium when defoliating and training.
That quantum board looks nasty!! I think once u dial it all in there will be some fire!
Whats the overall height of your flower tent?
I am asking in case this happens to me later down the line and I want to reduce the stretching without disrupting the growth to much?
I have a timetable for when I want to finish up and if I set them back its npt gonna happen. Just beung proactive. Looks good! I lile the leavez on your vanilla kush!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I think they will surprise you and the canopy will remain pretty level. I left enough room to spread them
Under the ScrOG to take up the entire footprint and with the right adjustments it should be good. I’m almost 80” to top of tent. I grew them taller this round due to timeing issues, and will defoliate everything below the canopy in another two weeks. I had everything dialed in but the ac was pulled a bit early and a dehumidifier running outside the tents has brought up the intake air.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom