Quantum Board Owners And Experienced Growers Post Your Gpws Here

• Thread starter MarianoG69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MarianoG69

So I was thinking of starting a thread for grams per watt (and if you want to be more accurate include grams per kilowatt hours for your whole grow op and grams per sqft) on quantum boards or whichever led products that use the samsung diodes since quantum is just a brand and a lot of people are coming up their own board. I guess list down the strain, boards used plus drivers, grow space size/tent size, growing medium plus size, and training methods. Feel free to add additional stats that might be needed. This couldd be a sticky for these samsung diode boards. My intention for this thread is to push led technology forward as we seek how to maximize these diodes. Thank you!

MW7945

MW7945

5630 and 3030 chips typically cost like pennies a piece. As far as making your own... ick. That sounds like a bad time. If you're going that route I'd use something bigger than 5630/3030 chips.

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

or where can i learn to make my own.
from me. I designed the GrowGreen boards using Samsung LM561C S6 diodes with 384 diodes per board mixed spectrum 3000k/5000k on two separate channels. Channels wired in parallel yie3lds a 100w board. Channels wired in series yield a 200w board. Th former is driven by a HLG-120H-C1050B driver and the later is driven by a HLG-185H-C1050B driver. or you can just get some GrowGreen boards from me.

MW7945

MW7945

from me. I designed the GrowGreen boards using Samsung LM561C S6 diodes with 384 diodes per board mixed spectrum 3000k/5000k on two separate channels. Channels wired in parallel yie3lds a 100w board. Channels wired in series yield a 200w board. Th former is driven by a HLG-120H-C1050B driver and the later is driven by a HLG-185H-C1050B driver. or you can just get some GrowGreen boards from me.

Anyone can design a board if they talk to a manufacturer in china ;)

sixstring

sixstring

This feels like an advertisement, please get in touch with logic if you wish to advertise here,thanks :)

K

kansabis

I flower under my cobs but I use an HLG60 quantum board in a 2x2 tent for veg with 4k spectrum and it does the job very nicely,I plan to get a bigger board for flower and will have some data later to add.

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

Anyone can design a board if they talk to a manufacturer in china ;)
ypu need an engineer for all of that. I am an engineer and I design not have others design. I have China for manufacture. I have helped others design and build their own boards for no fee. because I am nice like that. I don't charge you foks my fees I charge my regular clients. I share for free.

sixstring

sixstring

you dont need an engineer to order boards from alibaba or any other china maker lol.im not gunna listen to your lil baby bullshit here,take that back to riu.if you wanna talk boards fine,dont make it your personal advertisment.we know you make boards thats fine.got sphere numbers for this board you speak of ? surely if your an electrical engineer you have access to test equipment like this ?

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

you dont need an engineer to order boards from alibaba or any other china maker lol.im not gunna listen to your lil baby bullshit here,take that back to riu.if you wanna talk boards fine,dont make it your personal advertisment.we know you make boards thats fine.got sphere numbers for this board you speak of ? surely if your an electrical engineer you have access to test equipment like this ?

Yes you do or else you have to hire their engineers. Who do you think designs these pcb's?
a video for you the basics
BTW, not giving guidance. You can not afford my guidance. My rates are as high as an attorney's and higher. My clients pay for my time. I give it freely here for a purpose. I have helped growers design and fabricate pcb boards for their entire operation of hundreds of boards for no fee whatsoever. Just helping folks live their dream like I am doing. I also retired my ChilLed grow lights for my own model same wattage, just better for me. I do me real well. I made boards for me. I do not sell commercially. reality check. I use the best test equipment plants. don't be such a hater. how are those sixstring cob kits coming along?

My business which I do NOT speak of is designing and building LED lighting controllers for all those lights folks build. I am working on my wifi model which is why I do NOT have time for this lameness. I have work to do.
Enjoy the video basics of design of pcb including calculations small scale for your understanding level. basics to see what goes into design.

Engineering fees for a single pcb design ranges from $200 and up from Chinese manufacturer, not guaranteed to work as desired. Companies may have moved manufacturing overseas, but NOT our knowledge and ability. I know many folks went to Shenzehn and did not get what they wanted, but less. I went to Shenzhen and made friends and got exactly what I wanted. I have sent many folks to him and they are just as happy, as well.

No business just friends helping friends, like it used to be before profits over friends became the accepted norm.

Now you know what I really do and you can stop spreading your misinformation about me.
Cheers!

sixstring

sixstring

Lol my custom cobs are doing great as is my garden,how's yours doin?
IMG 20180128 211259805
IMG 20180128 152243648

MW7945

MW7945

Lmaooo hire their engineers .. Nah bruh. Have talked to multiple manufacturers about various custom boards. No customization fees have ever been spoken of. Will they say "let me check with the engineer"? sure. But I have never had one say anything about a fee

M

MarianoG69

ypu need an engineer for all of that. I am an engineer and I design not have others design. I have China for manufacture. I have helped others design and build their own boards for no fee. because I am nice like that. I don't charge you foks my fees I charge my regular clients. I share for free.

So what would be a good deisgn for a 4x4 veg tent and a 4x4 flowering tent plus a 2x4 seedling clone mother tent?

Freshone

Freshone

Anyone running the hlg550?Been looking at those for a bit and a pretty good deal (850 shipped)at growers house right now.

Top Bottom