Question About Feeding

• Thread starter Thejdubbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

What's up everyone just got a quick question about watering with nutes.
Got 5 clones in 3 gallon smart pots fox farm ocean soil
general organics GO box nutrients
floralixious plus
Week4 flower

As far as my feeding goes I've been giving them full nutes every two feedings and and that was about theee feedings a week. I just mix up one gallon at a time and pour it in. So far I've only been mixing one gallon andthat's it the rest of the feed is wayrtlately I'm thinking about making every gallon with nutes on feed days rather than first gallon nutes next three untilthey're saturated with just water. Afterthinking it seems like I am almostdiluting or flushing the nutes I amfeeding.

I'm short just wondering should I be mixing nutes into every gallon I put into my plants on feed days or just the first gallon? Should I feed more or less often?
Plants seem to be loving nutrients so far.​

Question about feeding
Question about feeding 2
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I would give nutrients every other feeding I also use fox farms soil and noticed with that soil being already charged with nutrients I don't need to add to much to your plants as they can only uptake so much. You want to avoid as much salt build up in your soil as possible even tho U might now see it or plants seem fine now. However if u change your feeding schedule the plants might react ina negative way at first and might shock you but that's to be expected as they are used to you feeding them on set schedule they will adapt soon.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

They look great keep doing what your doing. Just follow whatever recipie your nutrients are mixed in. You will see they transition about this week usually in flower. Just plataue basically until week seven/eight where the nutrients are reduced. with soil because you wanna flush well so stop all feeding about two weeks before harvest. Just water from that point on will take you all the way home.

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

I would give nutrients every other feeding I also use fox farms soil and noticed with that soil being already charged with nutrients I don't need to add to much to your plants as they can only uptake so much. You want to avoid as much salt build up in your soil as possible even tho U might now see it or plants seem fine now. However if u change your feeding schedule the plants might react ina negative way at first and might shock you but that's to be expected as they are used to you feeding them on set schedule they will adapt soon.

And just curious how will I be able to tell if I run into a salt build up? What can I do to prevent or fix the problem?

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

They look great keep doing what your doing. Just follow whatever recipie your nutrients are mixed in. You will see they transition about this week usually in flower. Just plataue basically until week seven/eight where the nutrients are reduced. with soil because you wanna flush well so stop all feeding about two weeks before harvest. Just water from that point on will take you all the way home.

Will keep this in mind thanks for the compliment as well glad to know they're looking healthy!

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

And just curious how will I be able to tell if I run into a salt build up? What can I do to prevent or fix the problem?

The bottom of your spill of tray and the drainage holes in your pot will have white salty residue that is gonna happen regardless but proper flushing is Key for me every other feeding straight clean water until some come out the bottom you want that water tomb as clear as possible when it comes out the bottom

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

My bad I forgot to add this in my last post but what happens when you have a salt built up is you get a Lock out and that will turn up a number of different ways basically you will start to see deficiencies pop up even when your pretty certain you aren't over fertilizing

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

This guys plants look really good... I know he's asking for advice... but if your as great as you think you are it would be obvious that he doesn't need to do anything different.

No need to make sure your water "runs clean" I've never heard that in my life.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Plus he using fabric pots no holes.... LMAO

Shit makes no sense and honestly @GanjaNGains none OF YOUR posts do.

So please STOP!!!

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

This guys plants look really good... I know he's asking for advice... but if your as great as you think you are it would be obvious that he doesn't need to do anything different.

No need to make sure your water "runs clean" I've never heard that in my life

Ok so because you have never heard of something being done one way that means it's not true or doesn't work??? I never said he had to change anything and I was answering his question about salt so what You had nothing To say so You decided to come to my post and run your mouth?? Information is good to have weather u decide to use it or feel you have a better way nothing I said was in any way talking negative about his plants either they do look really good! And i never said I was great I'm not cocky know it all like apparently some people on this site are I am merely exchanging bud talk and experiences that WORK for me I don't believe in saying anything that I haven't tried myself so thanks for Your 2 cents

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

@GanjaNGains you've been a member since Tuesday and your pretty lame to have around. I'll be ignoring you as should many others.

Top Bottom