Question For Community On Autoflower

• Thread starter dvo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dvo

Hello, I want some input from all you peoples. I have never tried growing auto strains. Usually I am all set for the spring up here in southern ONT. This year however my life is different and won't have a my babies ready to go. Anyways I was researching bulk auto seed sales because I want to try and experiment with growing a bunch and see how it goes. I was checking out a 5000 seed bag from canadianhempco but apparently they are douchebag scammers so forget that. So basically what I need to know is if anyone on here has access to bulk auto seeds for a decent price. I have Bitcoin if that peaks your interest. Thanks

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

It may help to know what your idea of a decent price is, I grew my first auto this last fall and I'm pretty well hooked. I won't go exclusive auto but Its something I want to have around for awhile.

I can give you an alternative though. Go to Herbies or some other reputable site and buy a ten pack of REG auto seeds. The only thing is you'll have to wait for the first round to let the males pollinate the females, then harvest, dry, and you got a bunch of auto seeds of whatever strain you got, and a start for pheno hunting if you want to tinker.

Happy growin pimp!
Stay red eyed, smiley, and live life irie!
-Saint

D

dvo

It may help to know what your idea of a decent price is, I grew my first auto this last fall and I'm pretty well hooked. I won't go exclusive auto but Its something I want to have around for awhile.

I can give you an alternative though. Go to Herbies or some other reputable site and buy a ten pack of REG auto seeds. The only thing is you'll have to wait for the first round to let the males pollinate the females, then harvest, dry, and you got a bunch of auto seeds of whatever strain you got, and a start for pheno hunting if you want to tinker.

Happy growin pimp!
Stay red eyed, smiley, and live life irie!
-Saint

I'm willing to spend 500 to 1000 bucks depending on how many seeds I get. Which strain did you try! What kind of yield did you get? Also is the quality decent, I was always skeptical of the potency of autos because aren't they all crossed with that ruderalis weed to make them auto? That's a good idea with buying reg auto seeds and pollinating my own. But I would also like to get some decent feminized seeds to. Give me some tips so I don't buy some crap sparse auto.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

CH9 female seeds focuses on bulk auto and feminized now. I have had excellent results with the photoperiod strains.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I'm willing to spend 500 to 1000 bucks depending on how many seeds I get. Which strain did you try! What kind of yield did you get? Also is the quality decent, I was always skeptical of the potency of autos because aren't they all crossed with that ruderalis weed to make them auto? That's a good idea with buying reg auto seeds and pollinating my own. But I would also like to get some decent feminized seeds to. Give me some tips so I don't buy some crap sparse auto.
I had Heavyweight Seeds Fast and Vast auto. The yield I'm not sure on, but the potency was there. If I'm not mistaken it is rated as one of the most potent auto strains on herbies. I'll get you the 'breeder info' or 'strain expectations' or whatever they call it from the site and see if I can find any other options for you. I also have Biodiesel Mass from Advanced Seeds, that would have been dank if it hadn't been murdered(long story) , and I think might be a bit better yielding, but not sure since she never finished

I was the same way, Autos had me skeptical as a mofo. That is, until I got a bunch of seeds for free when I bought a light from Craigslist. Both plants were pretty damn dank, I was beyond impressed.

The first Autos that came out were definitely lacking in potency. As the strain started getting crossed with more potent strains, they were able to increase potency and yield while keeping the auto flowering trait.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

IMG 1832
http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/autoflowering-seeds
Fast n Vast
8 week strain (seed-harvest)
17-19% THC
600-800 g/m2 (grams per square meter)
80% Indica

D

dvo

Thanks alot for the replies dudes I think I know what to try now. This forum is all right

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Thanks alot for the replies dudes I think I know what to try now. This forum is all right
not a problem! feel free to post whatever questions you have or problems you come across. This is a great forum, with little to no bickering, etc... Which is kinda why im here, I got sick of all the bad advice and "your grow sucks, look at mine if you want to see a real one" or anything of the like. Must be the moderators are doing their job!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm growing this genofarm purple haze auto that is just packed with trichomes and getting so fat and top heavy she is leaning more and more everyday lol. That top is soda can size.
Downloadfile 3
Downloadfile 2

For being a freebie, my first auto,
germinating it accidentally, and running on a 12/12 light cycle.

she sure is turning out sticky, stinky and chunky.. I like her so much I bought other genofarm gear to try out in the future.

Top Bottom