Question On Main Lining

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Will this fan leaf grow out and I'll be able to top it or am I gonna have to wait till the other
I would wait until it gets 5 nodes, 6 max to mainline. I’ve mainlined a few times and find the plant recovers faster if you let it grow to 5 or 6 nodes. If you mainline too early, it seems to take forever to recover.
Will these big fan leaves branch out so I can top, or do I need to wait until the sprouts on top grow out and use them as ones I top?

2018 10 14 203424
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Will this fan leaf grow out and I'll be able to top it or am I gonna have to wait till the other

Will these big fan leaves branch out so I can top, or do I need to wait until the sprouts on top grow out and use them as ones I top?
Yea, those fan leaves aren't doing anything else. You will have to wait until those growth tips grow out some more.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Do some research! That is way too soon to top, mainline whatever u call it.
I count cotyldron leaves and one node. I thiught we agreed to top AFTER 3rd node. Not counting cotyldron leaves. Duh

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I count cotyldron leaves and one node. I thiught we agreed to top AFTER 3rd node. Not counting cotyldron leaves. Duh
Growth on top is 3rd node

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Thanks for pointing out what those are I just got done reading up on it.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Thanks for pointing out what those are I just got done reading up on it.
I'm sure I spelled it wrong. Along with mycorrizhae. Mykos.
These are all important things that are crucial to limiting your mistakes on your first grows. Shiiittt. Even the best of us are stoners . Keep . it. Simple. Stoner. KISS method.
Dont over water, over nute, kill em with light, check ph daily, 75° f 50% humidity, good air exchange.
Those are just a few.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

These are all important things that are crucial to limiting your mistakes on your first grows. Shiiittt. Even the best of us are stoners . Keep . it. Simple. Stoner. KISS method.
Dont over water, over nute, kill em with light, check ph daily, 75° f 50% humidity, good air exchange.
Those are just a few.
I'm running a dwc for my first grow with ro and only 1/2 str soup. Gonna lower cal next flush to under bottle spec. So far so good. But there some little things like you pointed out thanks

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Those are just a few.
Got a mounted blue lab guardian for ph. Seems I'm ph down every couple days and keep my auto top off res around 4.8 ph to counter plants res.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Because res that has the plant rises from 5.5 to 6.5 in about 2 and a half days. The soup I mix after everything's added comes out to 4.8. So it's like adding ph down to the plant bucket and slowing ph rise without me having to add ph down.
I have the plant in a 10 gallon tote, with a auto top off 10 gallon tote connected to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom