Question

• Thread starter Bigsby1978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigsby1978

i transplanted toone gal coco loco mix and soaked it up not too much was still damp next day so been watering giving nothing next day used big bloom just around the plant not where roots are break from water again and repeat tomorrow it seems to work alright so far

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You mix the nutes one at a time into a gallon of water right?

B

Bigsby1978

You mix the nutes one at a time into a gallon of water right?
yes i feed water tomorrow i been using a turkey baster just to get plants most enough wont do nothing next day then will water with nutes around the plant not directly below it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

i transplanted toone gal coco loco mix and soaked it up not too much was still damp next day so been watering giving nothing next day used big bloom just around the plant not where roots are break from water again and repeat tomorrow it seems to work alright so far
coco needs water and nute just like hydro where soils have nute already coco does not.. u want to keep moist but not soaked u want to give say 1/4 doss then 1/2 doss then back to 1/4 u never want coco to dry out.. or not give it some type of nute when watering im not saying pour a bunch of nute in im saying start slow see how your plants react to it
also coco u going to need to use cal-mag or some form of cal or mag supplement

B

Bigsby1978

actually the coco loco already premixed and can be used straight from bag

Top Bottom