Question

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

So im growing outdoor and i have soil from last year i kept in my backyard near alot of vegetation should i drench it with sns 209 or no?

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I would say only if you detect an obvious problem like infestation. I grow outdoors in the woods, lots of woodland bugs but they don’t bother my grow.
I'm saying I left my soil there though it's still fine? i have never had a problem with any root feeding insects before so i just dont know what would happen to my plant if this where to concur

BudBogart

BudBogart

I'm saying I left my soil there though it's still fine? i have never had a problem with any root feeding insects before so i just dont know what would happen to my plant if this where to concur

I think I understood your concern. Your soil has been left off season where bugs might have assaulted it. Yes, your plants would take a beating if infested with bad bugs but you have offered no evidence that harmful bugs have moved into your soil.
My thoughts are without further evidence that harmful bugs are in the soil, just leaving it outdoors over the winter near other growth would be of no concern. Happy growing.

Top Bottom