Questions About Making Fem Seeds

• Thread starter 2020r1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

think im gonna supplant the cs treatment, doubt this hybridtech has much oomph left innit so I doubt it will hurt the situation. my victims are getting ready, might try combination on one, just cs on another.
Yea..pork em..pork em all..LOL
I moved things back a bit and low and behold! I think it worked!!!:) (1x branch 2 buds pollinated)
White Widow x Cackleberry "TURNED w/ CS" Feminized pollen.

Should be harvesting in 10 days or so..Can't wait for this one..Think its time for a Dab or FOUR..LMAO
WW x Cackleberry Feminized

dankninja

dankninja

nicely done sir:) ill be using your measurement method along with my meter for the cs

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

nicely done sir:) ill be using your measurement method along with my meter for the cs
Thanks..

I think I will change out my PS from 9v to 12v..Mine is wacky..sometimes I get 25% PPMs in 2 hrs..sometimes never and I start again..Could also be the distance between the silver electrodes..I have made over a gallon the stuff, and my next subjects are beginning to show some major ball production (about 3 weeks from flip)..I have a GDP, Creme Mandarine, and Pineapple Express2 all clones cooking now..This really enhances an already fun and productive hobby..

BALLS SAID THE QUEEN..IF I HAD EM..I'D BE KING..lmao

Now to sew up my pockets when the big seed sales come around..LOL

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yea..pork em..pork em all..LOL
I moved things back a bit and low and behold! I think it worked!!!:) (1x branch 2 buds pollinated)
White Widow x Cackleberry "TURNED w/ CS" Feminized pollen.

Should be harvesting in 10 days or so..Can't wait for this one..Think its time for a Dab or FOUR..LMAO
View attachment 798569
Hey @dankninja

Check it out..and I do mean IT..LOL
PE2 clone
CS 2x per day
40-50 ppm (I think)
Increased Cal-mag..Normal flowering feed (Canna Terra)
Lighting Cheapo Galaxyhydro rebranded dimmable LED (only spare I had..LOL)
PE2 sacs
PE2

dankninja

dankninja

ugly bish. looks like you got her primed though:) she looks like shes gettin ready to burst in first pic. im going back to a 150 hps for the chuck, in a 2x3 chuckin specific space. my vics are looking rooted, gonna have to just do 2 duckfoots this time. my selected HA cut is getting the red carpet treatment, queen needs some love.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

There are 3 clones in that 2x4 tent..all have sacs now and that was the last time I move one for a picture..
The sacs all are developing at completely different rates this time, so care is needed.

Duckfoots sound interesting to clone and mess with..

I am turning that PE#2 only for structure and smell/taste. Just finished growing out her mom..spectacular lady, but smoke doesn't compare to Creme Mandarine (Sweet Seeds) which I am also turning along with GDP..All in all, I am liking this 1st try. (so far..LOL). Creme mandarine (not the auto) is now my goto day strain..

dankninja

dankninja

my ogk duckfoots all the time. not really a sign of anything stress related IME, just its natural fat girl look

dankninja

dankninja

terminology lol. what cut is that? those look like paddle feet

dankninja

dankninja

some of the leaves on her will never become three, the two ears stay "connected" to the center finger of the fan leafs occasionally

dankninja

dankninja

im just waiting for leaf buds. then my life will be complete. I've already had tentacles on the HA every so often

dankninja

dankninja

its always this one weird vine tentacle growing like some mutant third leg. ive never photod it, but ill try to document it next time they show. ogk is strange..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Here we go..(I see a few peeking out with more on the way)
This is one of 2 buds on a White Widow x Cackleberry..I think this is gonna be fun..LOL
5 11 18 ww x cackleberry seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom