Questions About Making Fem Seeds

• Thread starter 2020r1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

dang bro that looks beautiful congrats on a bunch of good seeds!
Here she is today..12 hrs to sink and popped in another 12..love it!!
Boring I know..But I am excited..I killed one, taking off a stuck seed cap, but dropped another and same thing..she also popped right away!:)
WW mom was a smallish frail seed..not these..taking after Cackleberry dad..LOL

Tails 6 20 18
6 23 18 breeding

F

freddyyola

Here she is today..12 hrs to sink and popped in another 12..love it!!
Boring I know..But I am excited..I killed one, taking off a stuck seed cap, but dropped another and same thing..she also popped right away!:)
WW mom was a smallish frail seed..not these..taking after Cackleberry dad..LOL

View attachment 810433 View attachment 810434
i know the feeling bro iim on my first grow so i messed up alot! saved beans for later so i could grow em once i get lil more exp but since i had so many fails i went ahead and tried to germinate them and my dog chweed up the bottle with my seeds i had soaking in it and they got dried out by time i found out now im out of luck and to broke to get more beans.. good luck though!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

i know the feeling bro iim on my first grow so i messed up alot! saved beans for later so i could grow em once i get lil more exp but since i had so many fails i went ahead and tried to germinate them and my dog chweed up the bottle with my seeds i had soaking in it and they got dried out by time i found out now im out of luck and to broke to get more beans.. good luck though!
That sux..I have 3 dogs 2 that know better and a new puppy..The puppy has discovered my clones and is very curious...A cat bell on her collar will work wonders I HOPE..LOL
6 13 18 3

F

freddyyola

yeah now i got everything to grow except seeds lol ill start saving up i guess it wont take to long im just so behind on everything and paying street prices for bud is killing me i need to get a harvest asap itll save me alot of money in the long run and i enjoy it

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

cool dogs, i love mine i just had one wander off and prob got picked up but man i lve that dog more than any human other than my family.. i still have another but man it aint the same..
It never is..I lost this 5 yr old Red Tri Aussie to Mouth Cancer a few months back..she was a real stunner and quite a character..The pack was suffering so I got the puppy for us..The others took her right in.:)
Rebba1 11 2014

lino

lino

Deer food or hunters? I must say that I totally frown upon guerrilla gardens on public land. The forest is a forest not a farm.
Don’t like this ? Then VOTE!
My experience with guerrilla gardening is that they are in it for the $$$ and totally ravage their grow area. Not cool.
45N
NO OFFENSE< ,,, I luv gorilla grows anywhere.... Got one growing at a police precinct rite now... I'll lmao if I retrieve any pollen ,, Rite in frt, in the flower bed... One of the biggest I seen last year was on NORAD mtn, army protects your shit pretty good.
Only thing that kept us in smoke in the 90's was the Mexicans and big fed land grows that supplied the masses. No dispenses back then, just brick weed from Mex and forest and river bottom grows.

dankninja

dankninja

growing plants illegally at a police precinct? im struggling to see how that has anything to do with femming seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom